Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Here r some of her replies abt some of the housemates:

Do you still hold it against Andy for what he did to you in the Bigg Boss house?
Gauahar Khan
No I don't hold any grudges
Arnab Mohapatra
When you had to choose a name of the most eligible contestant for the brief case, you took Sangram ji's name because you felt that he was deserving or was it a game plan of yours to get him evicted in case something negative was there inside the brief case?
Gauahar Khan
Sangram and Ajaz both wanted the briefcase and since I was upset with Ajaz I took Sangram's name. No motive behind it
Mohammad Wasim Khan
Dear Gauhar Jaan, what do you think of VJ Andy, Kamya and Pratyusha after coming out of BB house? If you have seen their recent comments on you, they are absolutely classless and jealous, HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THEM? AND ARE THEY STILL YOUR FRIENDS???
Gauahar Khan
Their opinion is theirs, I don't wanna comment on it. I am just happy winning this and I'm not that kind of a person

Heyy Gauhar! Okay im so excited right now that I'm kind of running short of words. You know, you were the only reason why I was glued to Bigg Boss 24/7. I've been your fan from your jhalak days and loved you in khan Sisters. Well I think you're a total fashionista and you've managed to conduct yourself really well, throughout the show. I loved your chemistry with Kushal and you guys make a great couple! Okay, now my question to you is..do you think Kamya and Pratyusha were your true friends on the show? Cause when asked, Kamya said that Tanisha was the most deserving one amongst all the four finalists. Now, I don't think you and kamya were on bad terms when she left. So, why would she say that? What's your take on this? But, the most important question is- how long do we have to wait for khan sisters, season 2? THANKS! LOVE YOU GAU!
Gauahar Khan
Love you too Bhavna! If Kamya has taken Tanisha's name for winner then its her choice. inside house she did take my name for winner and i'm gonna remember that

Gauhar I am a biggg biggg fan of yours.. I was in London doing my MA thesis when bigg boss started so I caught up pretty late with the show but when I saw you, I sat the whole day missing my uni to see all the episodes in a day.. Since then I have been regular.. You really was the only deserving participant.. My question is that how could you stay so calm and decent with tanisha even when she said so manyyy things about you..? Were you unaware of the things she said like when armaan was eliminated and Kushal didn't she said if people r voting for him bcz of the romance then ask them to buy a 100 RS ki DVD.. And what not.. What made her say such cheap things about you even after she comes from a big family.. And why didn't you give it back to her..?
Gauahar Khan
You answered the question for me! She spoke about coming from a big family and I didnt even know she said all this. i jus wanna give a big smile in return and thank you darling for telling me about this. I thank my family and Kushal for helping me stay calm in house

aap kya tanisha se insecure thi k woh ek filmy family se belong karti hai? kahi woh ye show jeet na le
Gauahar Khan
I dont think coming from a big background is a credential to win Bigg Boss. No, i was never insecure of her

hi gauhar i am ur biggest fan and i voted 15 times for d finalle \nMy question is why did kamya and pratyusha wanted tanisha to win , them being ur close first?
Gauahar Khan
I really dont know but its their choice so its fine!

Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's great that she isn't really talking about them. What's the point anyway  ? The show is over. There is no talking about people that aren't there to respond to it.

Do you want her to be like those who were in the show for a total of 1 week and still talk about it ? lol
Edited by silverbug - 10 years ago
drafsul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Here r some of her replies abt some of the housemates:

Do you still hold it against Andy for what he did to you in the Bigg Boss house?

Gauahar Khan

No I don't hold any grudges

Arnab Mohapatra

When you had to choose a name of
the most eligible contestant for the brief case, you took Sangram ji's
name because you felt that he was deserving or was it a game plan of
yours to get him evicted in case something negative was there inside the
brief case?

Gauahar Khan

Sangram and Ajaz both wanted the briefcase and since I was upset with Ajaz I took Sangram's name. No motive behind it

Mohammad Wasim Khan

Dear Gauhar Jaan, what do you
think of VJ Andy, Kamya and Pratyusha after coming out of BB house? If
you have seen their recent comments on you, they are absolutely
classless and jealous, HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THEM? AND ARE THEY STILL
YOUR FRIENDS???

Gauahar Khan

Their opinion is theirs, I don't wanna comment on it. I am just happy winning this and I'm not that kind of a person

Heyy Gauhar! Okay im so excited
right now that I'm kind of running short of words. You know, you were
the only reason why I was glued to Bigg Boss 24/7. I've been your fan
from your jhalak days and loved you in khan Sisters. Well I think you're
a total fashionista and you've managed to conduct yourself really well,
throughout the show. I loved your chemistry with Kushal and you guys
make a great couple! Okay, now my question to you is..do you think Kamya
and Pratyusha were your true friends on the show? Cause when asked,
Kamya said that Tanisha was the most deserving one amongst all the four
finalists. Now, I don't think you and kamya were on bad terms when she
left. So, why would she say that? What's your take on this? But, the
most important question is- how long do we have to wait for khan
sisters, season 2? THANKS! LOVE YOU GAU!

Gauahar Khan

Love you too Bhavna! If Kamya has
taken Tanisha's name for winner then its her choice. inside house she
did take my name for winner and i'm gonna remember that

Gauhar I
am a biggg biggg fan of yours.. I was in London doing my MA thesis
when bigg boss started so I caught up pretty late with the show but when
I saw you, I sat the whole day missing my uni to see all the episodes
in a day.. Since then I have been regular.. You really was the only
deserving participant.. My question is that how could you stay so calm
and decent with tanisha even when she said so manyyy things about
you..? Were you unaware of the things she said like when armaan was
eliminated and Kushal didn't she said if people r voting for him bcz of
the romance then ask them to buy a 100 RS ki DVD.. And what not.. What
made her say such cheap things about you even after she comes from a big
family.. And why didn't you give it back to her..?

Gauahar Khan

You answered the question for me!
She spoke about coming from a big family and I didnt even know she said
all this. i jus wanna give a big smile in return and thank you darling
for telling me about this. I thank my family and Kushal for helping me
stay calm in house

aap kya tanisha se insecure thi k woh ek filmy family se belong karti hai? kahi woh ye show jeet na le

Gauahar Khan

I dont think coming from a big background is a credential to win Bigg Boss. No, i was never insecure of her

hi gauhar i am ur biggest fan
and i voted 15 times for d finalle \nMy question is why did kamya and
pratyusha wanted tanisha to win , them being ur close first?

Gauahar Khan

I really dont know but its their choice so its fine!

Awesome answers gauhar jaan ...I am proud to be ur fan today πŸ˜ƒ ...even though u have won u r not arrogant abt it ...u r the most graceful winner of bigg boss ...whenever u have been questioned u given ur own defence u haven't attacked someone else in ur defence ...unlike tanisha jo live chat main bhi was attacking u ..." just becoz main chillati nahin hun " πŸ€ͺ ...u didn't bad mouth anybody or attack anybody to prove urself right ...love u gauhar jaan ❀️
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohit2.0

She won na ??

yes but looking at her fans and PR seems like she has lost πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gauhaar jaan showed that class comes from within not from *big family*

lovee gau
suchee thumbnail
LOL .. I DISLIKE her CHAT πŸ˜‘
ShreyALuVKushaL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi.

mirchi lag rahi heinπŸ˜²πŸ˜†Go and watch what she said about PR ..related questionπŸ˜ƒwhy don't u accept that Gauhar has a great fan following and now even kushal's fans support and love her ,so that must be clear that she has a huge fan following  fans..😳keep chanting PR,PR...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Gauhar has already won..😳
radhika215 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Gauahar, this is Ravneet from Canada. I find you as a very strong person and ofcourse you are really caring. \nWhat are your thoughts on Sangram? And you said that you have never said anything about tanisha..we dont seem to believe that because I have seen when you were using those " dash " words for her, and obviously they meant something you didnt want to say, so something negative. You also said that you never say shut up.. but the next day you said it thrice, and u often say it. So how can u say that u dont lie? Also during the toy factory task, you guys had to pick 2 people who did the least amount of work, you picked Tanisha and Arman, knowing that Kushal and Ajaz did the least, and before picking their names you said that u play fair and wouldnt hesitate to say ur friends names if they are wrong or pointed out or not doing something correctly..So in that case where did that statement go? \nAnyways, I respect your upbringing :) You have a good sense of fashion haha I like your wardrobe & makeup! Congrats for your victory! Have you made up your mind of using the prize money?
Gauahar Khan
I think shut up is a really rude word and I try not to use it. But in an environment like the house you tend to say in the moment. and I feel bad for saying it to andy.

i love how she COMPLETELY ignores the part about the toy factory task question, HAHA

gauahar i want to ask you that do you think kushal should have been in top 5 ??
Gauahar Khan
Yes I really think so. He's a huge TV sstar and I was expecting him to be in top 5. But its a game so cant predict whats gonna happe

please someone knock some sense into her, hes NOT huge
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Privacy.Invaded

looking at you and ur use of mid "Simi", seems like u are the loser πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† even after using different account & name, ur writing style & rubbish grammar gives u away, so sad πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† why not enjoy the mirchi for being the loser & supporting c-grade loser celeb...eat some badaams everyday, so u can get grow some brain than relying on that pea sized miniature version...

rowdiest enjoys her mirchi, kabhi rowdiest aur kabhi chicken shit "simi" 🀒🀒

Again, please, others do not start ur lectures...she is getting what she deserves after leaking people's private info and pics on the site for someone who loves giving handjobs 🀒🀒🀒

Whose pictures/info got leaked ?

Haha all this drama just for a show.πŸ˜†
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Simi.

awww..dont feel bad sweety...next tym ur fav might win πŸ˜‰
bt apne dl ko behlane ke liye bohot ache explainations dhoonde hai apne..koi na...watever makes u sleep..enjoy with that πŸ˜³