Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hope we dont get frustated iwth this trackπŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thala

hope we dont get frustated iwth this trackπŸ˜†

they will irritate us for sure by showing the weakest sandy ever...remember WTC, I felt  like knocking suraj's head at one point πŸ˜†
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m really fed up of pics and videos posted under one's own tagline. If you really owe it then you have full right to publish in whatsoever tagline you wish to. Being creative is something different from mere copy pasting.
At least be obliged to the person whose work you have copied.  Edited by Fizak - 10 years ago
.kat. thumbnail
Zakirs won't have to sacrifice any trophy!
If sandy wins she will win the trophy on her own merits! 
I too wish that Zakir wins the trophy n sandy gets posted far, far away from RP! 

These r grown, adults, can't they tell her, babho u don't understand, please be calm we will finish everything n then explain to u! Why r they just letting her run a riot? Cvs made  Babho such  a pivotal role in dabh! πŸ˜‘
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How I wish, forum is more open to outsiders,  and they make others feel welcomed and belonged rather than making it ones own territory. I was once proud of this forum for being mature, and well it was Once  
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bhabho and her behavior  
she's blabbering as if she's debating with dhaisa no manners at all... 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ops...the sacrifice thing just came to my mind...not that i want it to happen...dont get me wrong πŸ˜›

when the forum was not open to outsiders...ya we may have some opinion difference but i think it got sorted out and now everything is perfectly fine...
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks breezy for ur concern but no probs its just a cameo ! πŸ˜³ so we wont be here for long its ok ! we are fine in our AT ! πŸ˜Š
.kat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

thnks breezy for ur concern but no probs its just a cameo ! πŸ˜³ so we wont be here for long its ok ! we are fine in our AT ! πŸ˜Š

Cameo or full time role, all fans r welcome in dabh forums, n express their opinions. Don't have to confine to AT threads. 

As dabh fans we have been looking forward to IPS track, n new entrants n new story lines also! 

Much excited about ips training, new friends for sandy n new friends for us in the forum too! 
Edited by ..PT.. - 10 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..PT..

Cameo or full time role, all fans r welcome in dabh forums, n express their opinions. Don't have to confine to AT threads. 

As dabh fans we have been looking forward to IPS track, n new entrants n new story lines also! 

Much excited about ips training, new friends for sandy n new friends for us in the forum too! 

i would have love to but after being labelled as spammers i dont see this happening i have retreated back into my shell my AT its best to avoid any further misunderstanding ! .anyways our frustration doesnt matter as we arent regular viewers ! πŸ˜Š plz bear with our AT and ignore all the spamming in  tht thread till new entry is in the show thts all i have to say !

thnks 
Edited by arti07 - 10 years ago