Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.kat. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: arti07

i would have love to but after being labelled as spammers i dont see this happening i have retreated back into my shell my AT its best to avoid any further misunderstanding ! .anyways our frustration doesnt matter as we arent regular viewers ! ðŸ˜Š plz bear with our AT and ignore all the spamming in  tht thread till new entry is in the show thts all i have to say !

thnks 

OH, come on!!
Let bygones be bygones! 
Feel free to participate in other threads too!
Happy New Year n Happy New Beginnings!
Friends?!!!

Edited by ..PT.. - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bb and EA😡
sir you are much needed near the trophy come soon
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zakir deserves that trophy. He looks every inch that IPS officer. But somehow I feel he will have a friendship with Sandhya and for her sake he may forgo the trophy. I dont know how this is gonna happen. But Sandhya is gonna win that trophy and Bhabo is going to pay a heavy price for demanding that trophy from Sandhya.
Remember every time Sandhya was pressurized into something, she reacted in a certain way, which resulted in some outcomes which forced Sooraj to react in a certain way. When finally Sooraj reacts then SURYA win and Bhabo lose.

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sandy will win for sure.now she s not a normal sandy...sandy should go back to her old confident avatar.dnt think abt u r married and bahu of RM.u r just sandy now.keep that in mind.u will win..

PS.dnt call sandy or disturb sandy for 11 months..just request to all RMs.

abt zakir.v dnt knw abt his weakness only they shown zakir,a confident man.lets wait for this track to go upward.
-Liebe- thumbnail
shruthi y zakir to sacrifice that trophy to sandy its like sandy s not capable for IPS..sandy wont accept his sacrifice too..she will win on her own.

accept with that bhabo and trophy drama to sandy.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we want a new game thread
the old one has crossed 151 pAGES
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
who is opening a new game thread? as its new week ...

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know Sindhu why Zakir would sacrifice. I somehow feel he will do it in such a way so that she is not aware he has sacrificed for her sake. It may not happen that way also .
Only thing I can tell is that Zakir is going to play a major role in Sandhya winning that trophy and whichever way she is gonna win it that is going to be the path of her liberation from Bhabo
-Liebe- thumbnail
shruthi in other way too.zakir may become tough competitor to sandy.in final sandy vs zakir for trophy they may show.but in all.lik u said.zakir has a very imp role.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope the CVs would drop the idea, if they had any, of Zakir sacrificing for whatever reasons so that Sandhya wins the trophy for Bhabho.  He was looking very confidant and I feel the other lady cadet Charu Osapa would be Sandhya's competitor.