Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^ don't mention the word "ugly" for a kid!
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is no frustation 
couldnt find an apt thread to post this

where is the banner voting thread
its been more than 17 days now 

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reposting from Anas AT 

Thank you Paridhi for your post
your vent out frustration and anger can understand
yes it is high time we open up 
once for all let me also put forth my points and put a fullstop for this 
and you have covered almost all the aspects nothing more to add

I saw comment and complaint about Anas AT some complained
 where deepika sandhya and sagarika is critisized always here

wonder the forum and posts are only for that na to discuss the show and the characters

the comment said we discuss FL here and been invited to her AT 
why and for what 
as far as we are concern there is nothing to appreciate about the FL 
and we discussthe FL only when Anas or surj involve
that is the norm of this AT discuss matters around anas and suraj

so that dubmash was discussed where anas is involved
she does so many with many others
 did we say anything abt it it is not our business

anas in a way let down his genuine fans by doing that dubmash and as we have the right to praise him we have all the right to critisize him even if he comes to know about this he will acccept it that is anas rashid..

everytime Rathi name involved or not he has been bashed here
and everywhere by some who is very fond of anas and keep this as their prime job and I myself told many of my friends no dont argue back the more you do the more they will get aggravate and demean Anas...

what you people think coz we shut our mouth and keep quiet we dont know what is what and we dont know how to comment and bash 

do you people want to know the real state of your FL we too can get day today update
and give the true face but nooo...
we will not go to that level and it is none of our business

some say slapgate issue is over they patched up all is well... hell it is well...

then why the hell you are going and bashing in insta pics where the FL very passionately posted and like the fans like the star 
she doesnt even have the single courtesy to remove those bashings leave it like that so that all can read that and people call her true friend forever ... will a true friend do these kind of things

even the kid vedh had the decency to remove the bashing comment and request not post abusive comments on his page
doesnt the FL have that decency how will she have her ultimate motive is to demean anas getting a sadistic satisfaction seeing him getting bashed
it wont take much time to make some nasty comments there for us too
but again we are not that low
and we are not that low to go to each and every kids insta and 
beg them to treat the FL on her b day

it wouldnt have taken a mnt to slap back or take an extreme step for anas but he maintained the dignity he respected the charector sandhya and the channel and he very well know that it was a preplanned drama to throw him out of dabh
but still he maintained his compose and only for the sake of the show he came out of that situation within 10 mts he resumed shooting where he did his closeups...the true and dedicated artiste he even had the heart to forgive and carry on with his work he only wanted to work in peace

as we dont have that very broad minded we will comment whenever we find anything against anas

We have already decided not to discuss FL unless or otherwise anything related to Anas

and to discuss Sandhya and Sagarika we too have all the right we too belong to this forum and we too watch this show and we to have the right to put forth our comments

how many posts now a days discussing this track
when everybody has that right why dont we have the right
and who are you to order us not to comment on sandhya

we stick to this AT and others occupy almost every place
 that doesnt mean they have all the rights 
if wanted if we feel we will also come there comment nobody can stop us
 and by continuous reporting dont dream on ... you people have branded us as one group ... some people... one gang...lol ... and you all preach spread love and positivity...

and you keep on report many of you dont have any other work other than stalking Anas AT

I never even open FL ATs coz i feel there is nothing for me there 
you dont like Anas and why you all stalking leave us in peace na
you all not leaving neither him nor us  in peace and this is 
for the mods too please let us have our freedom

we have not crossed our limits we are decent enough matured and cultured enough
than the fans of the FL
thats all i can say
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bang on post vasumaa and i m glad finally u opened up ! 
i m frustrated to see some ppl openly bashing actors and forum members and roaming freely should we take it as a clue ! trust me i enjoy bashing and mudslinging too ! am i allowed

if not than we need strict moderation ! 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is for  the ' gang' in Anas AT.
First of all I would like Paridhi Sharma to come up with her real id and then comment rather than making fake ids.

Really high time for you all  to open up ?  but isnt it what you have been doing so far ๐Ÿ˜†
Yes this has not happened once but almost everytime.
Everything related to Deepika/Sandhya/Sagarika is bashed in Anas's AT. 

- For every fangroup their fav is most generous , most talented and most deserving. Such arguments have no ending as each side will come up with their views.
Im glad... in the television industry ... the production house, channel , award organizers are the ones to judge whose worth the praise ..that is like an ultimate source for me.

Now coming to Deepika, As I always say.Prod house and channel has approved of her talent and hardwork, awards and accolades have been given to her almost every year that  proved she's a brilliant actress.
Although I do credit  the whole DABH for making the show successful from 2011 - 2013 , but I would especially mention Deepika for taking the show forward solely on her shoulders in 2014 ( which was fully IPS related)  and kept the show on top. 
What else do I need to prove what her worth is? Now again Deepika 's character Sandhya has been given a huge track to bring back the ratings . This proves how the channel trusts the popularity of Sandhya.  Everything is clear, I dont even feel the need to defend her  ๐Ÿ˜‰
So please argue on the basis of  facts not your own views .

Why do u need to discuss about the slap gate issue or dubsmash video again and again?
 Let Anas do what he wants to do ..Why are u bothered ? For what are you guys frustrated ?Whatever happened ,it happened with him.He's cool so is Deepika. .

- What real face of our female lead are u talking about?  I always say media today is  very very active. Whatever an actor / Actress does they report it  ( here too, each fan group wil come up with their own assumptions) 
So  again I would like to talk on the basis of facts 
 do we know them in person ?
 were we present on the set during the incident.?..Or are we a part of the prod house to know whats the truth?  are we someone from the prod house to see  how professional someone is ? Then whats the use of an argument??
Most importantly , due to whatever reasons...if both Anas and Deepika are behaving normally then we don't have any reason to talk about it at all. 

Talk about the show or characters,
But this gang's frustrations start from the actress and they get happiness in bashing the character of sandhya and sagarika.. 
 this is where it all goes wrong and people start complaining about ur posts. If I say , dont watch the show if u dont like it ..Or the best way is to watch only Suraj's part and skip the rest. Why are u wasting your time. Even then you get irritated.. please behave normally 

If someone is giving abusive comments on Deepika's insta or vedh's profile. Its not Deepika's fault. I have noticed she does not delete a single comment from her pages. Just yesterday there was a comment against her on the fb id , she did not delete it also .. If one fan of Deepika is giving abusive comments 
then many fans of Anas are venting out their frustrations through various ids ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rest I  along with others have taken the complaint straight to Resham, she can see what needs to be done.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Thank you for the message to the gang๐Ÿ˜Š

ok just agree with all yr point
yr stat is precious for you
she deserve even oscar
cool what ever she does is 100 percent correct for you

keep it for yr self
and again and again dont dictate terms to others
we have our views opinions and hv the right to put that also

and pls dont visit AT to spoil the atmosphere there and this i request this for others also

Just like you Anas suraj is precious to us
and defending  him and discussing sandhya or sagarika is our right

and supporting Anwesha is our choice coz like her we too went through the trauma 

i dont hv time to go into detail
but one thing i like to say is what ever eligible and right for you applies for us also
so dont waste yr time
have a good day๐Ÿ˜Š

hemchand thumbnail
Vmaa you are in dbhm Dev. team not in Anas Dev team. Please be neutral. Others may be like one actors supporter. U please develope the show. Actors are comfortable with their position. Why U ppl. Kidding like this. Cool๐Ÿ˜Š
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemchand

Vmaa you are in dbhm Dev. team not in Anas Dev team. Please be neutral. Others may be like one actors supporter. U please develope the show. Actors are comfortable with their position. Why U ppl. Kidding like this. Cool๐Ÿ˜Š

Well said, this was exactly my point ...But here mods are also being biased.They have stopped being neutral.
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemchand

Thank you for the advise dear

The whole forum knows that I am a BIG FAN of Anas๐Ÿ˜†
But I always try my best to be diplomatic with my points regarding the show and the actors
Time to time I am compelled to make posts like this whih I even dont like๐Ÿ˜Š
But what to do cant help it

And Regarding being in Dev Team as a coolbie I do my job nothing more and nothing less and my team knows about me and my norms

when the time comes I'll consider your advice for sure๐Ÿ˜Š
laxmi424 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god we  r  not coming to forums
Continue ur war till show ends
We miss our old forums
Sorry