Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemchand thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This s not my advice only request. Sorry if I hurt u. I'm just enjoying the show don't want to get it spoiled. Come back old vmaa with cool mood.😊
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hemchand

This s not my advice only request. Sorry if I hurt u. I'm just enjoying the show don't want to get it spoiled. Come back old vmaa with cool mood.😊

no issues not hurt😊😊
enjoy the show
I am always cool😆
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess people really do not want to behave in a civilized way..atleast looking at their age they should know how to behave ...but sadly it wont happen .Its better if some people stick to their AT

Rama I really really appreciate ur efforts to bring in peace here, but your attempts will fail..its not even wroth trying.
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

I guess people really do not want to behave in a civilized way..atleast looking at their age they should know how to behave ...but sadly it wont happen .Its better if some people stick to their AT

Rama I really really appreciate ur efforts to bring in peace here, but your attempts will fail..its not even wroth trying.

what is yr problem sonali 
why this much hatred and again asking to stick to AT
which i hv already said is not fair and this is the 2nd time you using the word uncivilised

you have been an enthusiastic fan of dabh always positive and wants the show to be in top and almost neutral in yr views

one bashing of deepika ( that too i just gave an example if i do this what will be yr reaction)
can make you hate me this much means just imagine we have been seeing reading hearing this on Anas for almost three years

did we retaliate like this every time
and yes i am old enough wise enough and brainy enough when to talk what to talk and how to talk

and you know what you can take it as an advice . from an oldie😊.. be careful dont be short tempered like this  take care of your health and mind be positive and take care dear

Edited by Vmaa - 8 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't have any problem that is pretty much evident as Im not the one forcing you or anyone to stick to AT, its your and others decision to stick to AT, Im just endorsing it and saying yeah you guys should stay there.Whats so wrong in it ?
Hating someone I don't even know personally and that too for actors I dont know personally wud look really weird. Why would I be doing that?

My posts regarding gifts for Anas was ignored , so was thala's thread for Anas bday celebrations..So that is why I said , this is how civilized people behave? At one part we are taking initiatives ( without even any fault) but the other side is being stubborn. 
U must be remembering how many times I have pmed you and even Niruba   saying such things should not matter to us ,even though we have different opinions. .. I came forward to explain the new trp system during kabadi track, shared TAM also ..If i had any hatred would I be doing it ? 

Opinions can be different , choices can be different...but I get irritated when the neutrality is not there..Genuine comments are lost ..just because we want to prove other person wrong ? This is my only issue.

You can like Anas more , some can like deepika more, some can like both equally ...Is there a reason to create an issue cause of this? But yes, i wont deny I was a bit clueless as to  how can someone whose a fan of the show.. hate one actor and love the other 😕

But then again,  Every actor / actress has haters as well as fans.. how does the  bashing  matter to me? when I only care about  what my fav show or actors have achieved 
My only concentration is to judge ..What is their worth in the industry? How they are  rated  according to PH , award organizers , press media etc?... and this is what REALLY  matters/actually matters.

Yes, someone being older to me, I do expect them to behave nicely as elders are meant to make an impact on young ones by what they do .
Thala, Bharati  , Jaya ( Im very impressed by them ) ..I always feel I can learn from them
Many times me and Shruthi didnt agree on various things, but still she comes and discusses things on my post and I have nothing against her, so does she.
Others also , are so sweet and nice, sending me PM's to ignore  such things here.I came across some very nice Anas fans here too.

I guess this all is not worth it anymore..I better try not to comment on such issues anymore.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please ya,

Please don't bring up my name in discussion. I didn't want to reply, but by doing so i dont want to be misunderstood. Pls don't frame as though I'm the bad one here. Please don't frame this as fan war or hatred too.
All this misunderstanding started because of constant tagging us as negative people secondly because of double standard practice in the forum.

Thank you.

Calling us uncivilized is really hurting, but I chose to keep quite.
My humble request is please don't call us names even if you hate us
Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't like SurYa background music and Diya baati being used with someone else. I think the water scene was like Suraj giving his chappal to Sandy at the temple after she had run away barefoot humiliated. Sandy was wrong to fake her death and the effects on Suraj are very bad but she probably thought he would stand like a pillar as always. It was a suicide mission anyway. Her chances of coming back alive were slim to none. To me Suraj's unconditional love for Sandy has been the USP. Without that DABH js not justified. I hope this track ends very soon. Not interested in Shiv Parvati story. I want Sandy to come back and cure Suraj. He can be really disappointed with her and not speak to her. He can start sleeping on the floor like Sandy used to do and she has to woo him back. I don't even care if it is Bhabho she has to deal with. I would prefer saas bahu over souten. Edited by Deebz - 8 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
same feelings here deebz
i didnt like surya music ( particularly CHF for the new entry)
it was 🥺
moreover a heroic introduction  for her scares me 
suraj smiling at her damaged it further
👎🏼
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ditto Deebzji Ditto!!!

How can cvs do this? I didn't watch the episode just read the LU. Reading there itself put my mood off completely. Is lalima going to take over Sandy's place as Baati completely 🤢 bringing her is not the problem but recycling SurYa scenes with her and using their bgms is unacceptable. If lalima is going to project asParvati then cvs better complete mission successfully and kill Sandy there at the end. Suraj and Ved are the only family she has. I agree what she did is not right but I give her some benefit of doubt. She wouldn't have imagined in her wildest dreams that Suraj will become like this.let her face a more terror Bhabho this time chalega. Can't imagine diyabaati with someone else 😭 I too want Sandy only to cure Suraj not someone else. 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think the wedding will happen, my guess during wedding ceremony Sandy will have a filmy style entry and then things will happen as Deebz said!!