Posted: 10 years ago

Hmmm...Any guess's who?
                                     Okay, so I'll give you guys some hints!😃

She is the girl who has made us all laugh and smile from her                                                                                             amazing talent!❤️
                                                       She is a huge fan of VirMan!😃
                                                She's is in love with One Direction!😛

Anyways, I'll spare you guys the torture and reveal who she is!

*As known as .LiveLaughLove.*

Now, what else can I say about her?

Well first thing first, she is an awesome person, who I sort of love/hate, and is so talented that she will make you want to read only her stories! Only problem is this girl refuses to write a  story and tortures us by only writing os's! 😆  Anyways, Jen and I became friends on IF a couple of months ago, yet we are so close now! She is an incredible friend who is so sweet and fun to talk to! Love you, Jen!🤗 And congrats on finally becoming a Dazzler!

Anyways, since all of you probably know who she is already, let's all get together and celebrate our newest dazzler! 🥳

Before the party begins, let's meet our special guests who have arrived:

Can we have even think about having a party without One Direction!?! I don't think so!🤣

The Minions were a must! Just look at how cute they are!😳

Now, that EHMMBH crew is here as well, we can finally start our dance party!

Music, please!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9bisSc

Phew! Dancing get's tiring! Now, some food!

Hope you enjoyed this party, Jen!

Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago
   If you guys haven't already read Jennifer's (.LiveLoveLaugh.) OS's, then do so now! They are
                           really good, and it will mean a lot, if you guys read and comment!😃

VirMan OS: Date Rush

VirMan OS: You Didn't Notice At All

VirMan OS: Dil Toh Aakhir Dil Haina

VirMan OS: Words Will Just Be Words

Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago
congratulation dear
keep rocking 👍🏼
Congrax jennifar dear.. Plz do write sm ful fleged ff.. I would love to read that... U r an amezing writer with mindblowing comic timing...jst like zainab.. U cn rock with ur unique writing skills... I read all ur os n i cn asume that u r actuly very telented writer.. Its a request frm my side along with zainab.. Plz write sm ff,ss, ts.. Onec again congrax jenny dear..
How lucky you are Jenny... You got so much of good friends here. Congratulations to you buddy! Enjoy your promotion as well as the party. 🥳
jen congrats my good luck whem u pmd me the date rush os others i havent read but i will surely read them now n many many congrats to u n zainab sure is a good frnd of urs she is much more happy than u !!!!!! stay blessed all of u
congratulations!!!! Jenny!!!🥳
Congratulations Jenny!! 😃 🥳

Superb thread! 👍🏼

<font size="5">CONGRATULATIONS DEAR JENNY...</font> 👏 👏 👏
<font size="5">TIME TO CELEBRATATON...</font> ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
<font size="5">PARTY HARD </font> 😛 😉 😉
<font size="5">LOVE YOUR ALL WRKS...</font>

<font size="6">ZAKKKAS POST ZAINAB...</font> 👏Edited by GOOGLU - 10 years ago
Congrates Jen. Wish u a very Happy new year!