What does it mean when a guy asks you for?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Everyone! I just wanted some advice and input. please help me. Ok so I saw this guy at an event where I was volunteering, hosted by him. He is very social and successful. It was our first time meeting. He asked my name a couple of times and interacted here and there throughout the event. A few hours into the event, and he was about to go grab some coffee for himself from the local coffee shop. on his way there i was standing alone playing on my phone, as he was passing by, he stopped and asked if i wanted some coffee as well. I said No. he then asked If i was sure and I responded with a yes. At first I didn't think much of it. but after my friends pointed out, that he hadn't asked any of the other volunteers and co workers for coffee, I became curious. Keep in mind we are both indians and belong to quite conservative families. Also, not to sound conceited or anything, people have told both of us that we are good looking. So my question is, what does him asking me for coffee mean in that context?
P.S. Please don't quote me as I am planning to edit it as soon as I get answers from you guys. ðŸ˜†

Thanks a lot ðŸ¤—
i think that coffee meant nothing like your friends saying...I mean as u have said he is a social guy , and he had some interaction with you before, and he saw you standing alone..and asked for the coffee -- i find dat he has good manners and good social skills , being friendly doesn't mean he is interested...don't jump on conclusion too fast dats what i think ( most of time girls do take it wrong guys friendliness as being interested, don't give him points too fast )...maybe give him more time and see or notice more signals coming from him and take ur time making out whether he is genuinely interested. For rite now , i think he is just being nice to you since he had some interaction with you. 
Thanks for your reply No2Pencil :) But there were other volunteers standing as well..why only me? ðŸ˜†

well! i still think he was just being nice to you since you were alone there ...If somebody else was in your place and known to him, i think he would have asked to them also...let just say, you were at the right place, at the right time to get that coffee shot..that's what i think...If i were in your place..i would like to experience few more incidents to actually make me think that he is interested. But that just me..maybe he is genuinely interested in you ..who knows ?..all am saying is..be slow and let him approach to you few more time ðŸ˜‰
No2Pencil is wrong (and as a guy I'm right).

The guy is moving on you. He was talking to you from time to time, so he IS interested in you.

He asked you for coffee, and you rejected it; and he thought you rejected HIM. Bad job girl.
Edited by dating_mystery - 10 years ago
Originally posted by dating_mystery

No2Pencil is wrong (and as a guy I'm right).

The guy is moving on you. He was talking to you from time to time, so he IS interested in you.

He asked you for coffee, and you rejected it; and he thought you rejected HIM. Bad job girl.

wow..dat was quite a stab..😆 

Originally posted by No2Pencil

wow..dat was quite a stab..😆 

to the guy? No, they're used to being rejected.
Also, what kind of question did he ask?

Was it about YOU, or about other stuff?
The guy's obviously interested. Think about it, would you ask a random nobody fugglepur for coffee twice? No. Okay then... ðŸ˜†