Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Depends on so many internal and external factors; as well as environment they've been raised in, their expereinces with eachother.

It's not about which relationship is more loving, it's about the circumstances between siblings (brother/sister) that make them bond. Naturally, they're all blank canvas's that are painted throughout life. Also, I would argue that it's to do with nurturing as biology would have nothing to do with it (blood siblings vs. Adopted siblings or step/half siblings)
DoryBlue. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are all 'supposed to be' the most loving, the most strong bond above others...all in their own different shades.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It depends on the individual and elders of the house. i have seen fights among all these types mentioned above. and i have love above the limits in all cases. 

i have seen two cases where the husbands asked their wives to cut relations with their (women) siblings. in one case the woman denied clearly to do that and in other the woman cut off. it was not that in second case the siblings were not close. they were but still she did that and tat also for no big reason.

Lavendar thumbnail
I think that they all have a special bond. Brothers feel close to their brothers yet at the same time it is nice to have a sister to stick up for. And girls, it is always nice to be close with your sister.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have no siblings. But, recently, I watched a movie ' In her Shoes ' and I wished I had a sister. There are many other beautiful movies that depict beautiful sister-sister relationships...  

All relationships can be beautiful.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

All relationships can be beautiful.

of course they can be ðŸ˜†
Cant help thinking what the TM had in mind when he posted that question. Hope he soon enlightens us with his own views.