Gauhar Won - She fooled some - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SoPunk

1. Tanisha Had her negative points, but she was no way in competition with Gauhar For "FakeNess" & "Lies" (Ref to FakeBook) People Voted Tanisha, knowing her drawbacks.

2. Gaugar Fooled People being Fake & saying lies. I don't think anyone voted her, believing she is full of FakeNess & Lies.πŸ˜‰So, It's Gauhar who fooled.

That's your OPINION...I have mine ...completely opposite to yours...and that is exactly what they are OPINIONS and not FACTS...you want to call me a fool based on ur opinion...u will get the same back based on my opinion...I believe in returning the favor...
Originally posted by drafsul

Gauhar Won -haters wounds r still fresh   πŸ˜†

Don't worry time heals everything πŸ˜‰

I know it hurts knowing that you have been fooled by her  πŸ˜† Well, as you said, don't worry, time heals every wound πŸ˜‰ Lovers would is more fresh as the illusions are evaporating. If some haters were hurt, that's pretty old and ok now.

I'm not a hater and so I always expected her to win, because I know, it's always the Fake & Liars win in a poll, because still that's the kind of people always win in polls in India πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

That's your OPINION...I have mine ...completely opposite to yours...and that is exactly what they are OPINIONS and not FACTS...you want to call me a fool based on ur opinion...u will get the same back based on my opinion...I believe in returning the favor...

Janedo the TM is only nursing his or her wounds πŸ˜† ...u see for him/her gauhar loosing was more imp than anything ...after all itni mehnat ki thi ...150 entries nikale chun chun k apni so called book k liye ...to ab takleef to hogi na πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

This post reminds me of my kindergarten days, when such childish logics were put forth to defend someone 🀣

As you cross kindergarten, I'm sure you will learn to refute those with better logics. Or did you just run out of logics? I know it's tough to counter my reasoning with such solid evidence of Fakeness and lies (The FakeBook)

I still remember, how all the efforts to counter "FakeBook" tumbled on it's faces. That also must be reminding your KG days πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know it hurts knowing that you have been fooled by her πŸ˜†Well, as you said, don't worry, time heals every woundπŸ˜‰Lovers would is more fresh as the illusions are evaporating. If some haters were hurt, that's pretty old and ok now.

I'm not a hater and so I always expected her to win, because I know, it's always the Fake & Liars win in a poll, because still that's the kind of people always win in polls in IndiaπŸ˜†

Ab apne dil ko behlane k liye aap ko jo acha lage bol lo ...I understand its ok ...hota hai life main ...slowly slowly the pain will ease don't worry

As you cross kindergarten, I'm sure you will learn to refute those with better logics. Or did you just run out of logics? I know it's tough to counter my reasoning with such solid evidence of Fakeness and lies (The FakeBook)

I still remember, how all the efforts to counter "FakeBook" tumbled on it's faces. That also must be reminding your KG daysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ahhh...the FAKE BOOK...Thankyou for putting the description of the fakebook in ur siggy Punk ji..."Rumors are Created by Haters, Spread by Fools, and Accepted by Idiots." πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ab apne dil ko behlane k liye aap ko jo acha lage bol lo ...I understand its ok ...hota hai life main ...slowly slowly the pain will ease don't worry

I know...there is a CONSPIRACY theory about how the Americans never set foot on the moon...Gauhar ka jeetna toh choti se baat hai...there will be conspiracy theories...lots of them πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Janedo the TM is only nursing his or her wounds πŸ˜† ...u see for him/her gauhar loosing was more imp than anything ...after all itni mehnat ki thi ...150 entries nikale chun chun k apni so called book k liye ...to ab takleef to hogi na πŸ˜†

TM was fooled by Bhai's bhaigiri and thought TanMandy mein se hi koi jeetega.

TM was fooled by Tanisha's fake high class cries.

TM was fooled by Andy's rusted sense of humour.

TM was fooled by Armaan's fake apologies

So TM was fooled not us

I still remember, how all the efforts to counter "FakeBook" tumbled on it's faces. That also must be reminding your KG daysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awwwiieee I crossed kindergarten with a lesson, DO NOT STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF FOOLS, BECAUSE THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE. Hence laugh it off.

Thats what I am doing, laughing it off, coz you are clearly very very experienced
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

TM was fooled by Bhai's bhaigiri and thought TanMandy mein se hi koi jeetega.

TM was fooled by Tanisha's fake high class cries.

TM was fooled by Andy's rusted sense of humour.

TM was fooled by Armaan's fake apologies

So TM was fooled not us

πŸ˜† ...now for @SoPunk LOOK WHO'S TALKING wali baat ho gayi