Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Erm,, I am only 29 for the past 3 or four yearsπŸ˜•, I have hydrophobia but enjoyed my swimming sessions during  Khan sisters.😲
I blacked out, but remember clearly that Sangram did not hold my hand🀣
 I am too strong to be intimidated/victimised, but like to cry infront of camera for footage.😭
I am a very strong and secure woman but scared that Tanisha might win the game.

Guess who I am talking about..

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG the way some ppl r going on, as though d show wasn't Bigg Boss but abt finding the most truthful, good and honest person!😲

I didn't like Gauahar in d first 2 weeks, but even den I said tht Gauhar was playing a game from day one and she had managed to grab many eyeballs frm d very beginning. Den I saw qualities in her tht I started to appreciate and with all her faults and all, she managed to be d one I could connect to and I am sure tht's how many felt.

Also if one sees it game wise, she had many angles to provide, unlike others. Like her having a POV in all matters, her being entertaining, her dancing, her equation wid Kushal, her being so passionate abt the tasks, her being in forefront in all other activities, whether stopping fights, cooking or consoling ppl or reading instructions or doing any other work not related to BB task or even dressing up stylishly. In LF we often saw, whn housemates were getting bored, how it was she who would initiate games and dey would all play.

She really was very focused and her way of playing was to be the center of the game and hence she remained in d limelight, while others were busy backbiting and playing games by trying to bring others down. It is too her credit that she was the most talked abt housemate in the entire season, yet  it is very different unlike previous season ones she didn't do anything dat could put her in d wrong. She played the game in the full spirit of the game and won it fair and square.
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
.Mirror thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

Salmaan Khan
1.I do not know Armaan and Tanisha as much I know Gauhar.

2. I Respect woman

Tanisha

1. I dont hold grudges.
2. I am a secure person
3. I have kept my dignity intact
4. I am not a doormat
5. I have played a fair game

Armaan
1. I am 39
2. I do not like fights
3. I respect woman
4. I have played a fair game.

Now these three are LIARS AND FAKE

Love ur signature!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

veenisha thumbnail
god ab taak tum log shock main ho
all I can say "Get well soon"
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To everyone who is finding it hard to believe Gauhar won BB7, "GAUHAR WON BB7. " 
πŸ˜†

Fact will remain Fact.

πŸ˜†

Now my 2 cents, Gauhar fooled anyone or not, I feel she won because she worked the most to raise TRP for the show hence she deserves to win. 
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think most people didn't read the opening post... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

There is no doubt or shock about she won, but it's about how she won. People were fooled by her. If you disagree, disprove the facts logged in FakeBook πŸ˜† Or 

just accept that you were fooled by her πŸ˜† Or 

just accept that she was the most Fake & liar contestant and you knew it. πŸ˜†

Shouldn't be so difficult to understand. If you have some observation on other contestants, you may discuss in a separate post/topic. πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoPunk

There is no doubt or shock about she won, but it's about how she won. People were fooled by her. If you disagree, disprove the facts logged in FakeBook πŸ˜† Or 

Shouldn't be so difficult to understand. If you have some observation on other contestants, you may discuss in a separate post/topic. πŸ˜†

Yo Punk!
Can you update the facebook page?
One of my friends has got more entries to the Fakebook. Thanks to the live chatπŸ˜›
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Lmfao...she definitely fooled the ones who were so religiously making entries into that fakebook and celebrating at every 50th, 100th and 150th post🀣🀣🀣...damn all their hard work went down the drain😭...now all they are left with is sour grapesπŸ˜† and it's gauhar fans who are still celebrating πŸ₯³

Really TBT?
Just because she won, it doesnt change who Gauhaar Khan is. She will always remain Ms.Fake
And Gauhar fans are celebrating? Where? When? All i see is some pissed off Gauhar fans abusing other non-fans on twitter and still obsessing over Tanisha and Andy hereπŸ˜† 
Ooppps! Looks like inspite of the "victory", the bottoms of some Gau fans are still hurting...Ouch!
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SoPunk

@red Fakebook is too long for me to read but I am not disapproving or approving all of those.  But that doesn't mean anyone is fooled.

I can say for me, I know she lies, she's fake but so is many of the others including the host. Gauhar lies, so does Tanisha, so does Salman, so does Arman.

@Violet: I don't think she's the most fake liar contestants. In this season itself there were many fake liar contestants. I think all are fake liars except Elli and Asif.

I feel she deserves to win and she won NOT because she fooled some audience but because She worked hard to get the HIGHEST TRP by generating controversial content. 

I somehow don't believe anything in this show is based on just votes. There are other commercial parameters too when deciding who will stay or who will win.

Gauhar couldn't have won if she wouldn't be the highest profit maker for the show. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yellowflower

@red Fakebook is too long for me to read but I am not disapproving or approving all of those.  But that doesn't mean anyone is fooled.

I can say for me, I know she lies, she's fake but so is many of the others including the host. Gauhar lies, so does Tanisha, so does Salman, so does Arman.

@Violet: I don't think she's the most fake liar contestants. In this season itself there were many fake liar contestants. I think all are fake liars except Elli and Asif.

I feel she deserves to win and she won NOT because she fooled some audience but because She worked hard to get the HIGHEST TRP by generating controversial content. 

I somehow don't believe anything in this show is based on just votes. There are other commercial parameters too when deciding who will stay or who will win.

Gauhar couldn't have won if she wouldn't be the highest profit maker for the show. 

Yes FakeBook is too long and we still couldn't log all her lies & FakeNess; so you can imagine the volume of lies and FakeNess she generated. So that makes her the Most Fake/Liar contestant of the season and I have watched all the seasons of BB, I can assure you, she is incomparable in that.

Others have lied too, but the word MOST is what matters. 

Good that you knew it and you voted knowing it.

Winner has nothing to do with TRP generation. Last year, I'm sure Imam was generating the most TRPs but he didn't win. Many enjoyed him but didn't vote. He didn't fool people by lying. He was upfront. 

Gauhar wasn't a TRP generator like Imam. But she just fooled a large number of people (Fans) who believed and argued that she is genuine, but by the end we found how fake she was,