Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SoPunk

She won, but She still remains to be the most Fake person in BB history. She is still a prolific liar. Well she won, only means, that she has been able to fool a large number of people by her lies and Fakeness. 

But I'm not surprised at all, because majority people of India is used to be fooled by politicians year after year. People still believe in Fake promises of corrupt politicians. So there is no surprise in her win. 

This only helps us to see a section of those people who are easy to be fooled... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yes dear...we are all a bunch of fools...God showered wisdom only on you...we were all standing in a que to get autograph from Gauhar Khan wen god was distributing wisdom...so sadly u r the only one who received it...the entire nation and the world is a fool...u r the sole intelligent person on the earth..So i think NASA people need you...u shud better run to them and impart ur wisdom there, rather than making posts here πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Goodbye...have fun in NASA...and probably on moon, if they send youπŸ˜‰
in the meanwhile, we fools will have a blast on Gauhar's victory πŸ₯³
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rits08

yes dear...we are all a bunch of fools...God showered wisdom only on you...we were all standing in a que to get autograph from Gauhar Khan wen god was distributing wisdom...so sadly u r the only one who received it...the entire nation and the world is a fool...u r the sole intelligent person on the earth..So i think NASA people need you...u shud better run to them and impart ur wisdom there, rather than making posts here πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Goodbye...have fun in NASA...and probably on moon, if they send youπŸ˜‰
in the meanwhile, we fools will have a blast on Gauhar's victory πŸ₯³

So, you think if someone works in NASA he/she doesn't watch TV? Or do they work 24 hours? Or those who come to IF can't work in NASA and why do you think that intelligent people are only able to work in NASA or Why do you think all those who work in NASA are intelligent?? πŸ˜†

Why do you even think, intelligent people can't be fooled? Only thing, that needs a first class liar like Gauhar to fool people...πŸ˜‰ Liars can fool anyone, intelligence has nothing to do with that. When trust takes over πŸ˜‰ Anyway, I haven't said the people who were fooled are fools πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

zxion thumbnail
I think many people know Gauhar is fake and a liar and just does things for camera ...so do many others . But Gauhar had following from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Dubai and other countries where Muslim populations is high . They blindly supported her based on religion and the amount of hate they had for other contestants . Anti Salman fans who are actually Sharukh fans also joined the bandwagon . All these people make up 80% of her fan base on social network  . Rest only 20 % . This is more fan war than anything . That is the reason we see so much abusive tweets and posts from Gauhar fans than any other contestant fans . If you only count support from India as this is an Indian show I am sure Andy or Sangram  or Tanisha would have won . But this show is not based on votes according to Gauhar fans them self . They them self said this show is rigged and  winner is decided by bigboss . They kept on chanting this until Gauhar got trophy πŸ˜†. Now suddenly the show is not  rigged but based on votes and her popularity . Everyone knows Gauhar is totally fake and says and does things for only camera .   She did fool so many people including haters to talk about her non stop . Even Tanisha did the same . She made people talk about her and get obsessed about .πŸ˜‰ It surprising Tanisha came 2nd beating Sangram and Andy who had more visible fans than Tanisha . I never voted for this show it doesn't matter for me . Its just fun time pass for me . I think its time to shut this chapter and wait for BB 8 . No matter what BB has been very successful this year and I am sure next year we will have plenty of meat to fight over . No fun without these contestants and some drama . 
 Finally few  tag lines for  BB 7 

It will go down in history as

Tanisha - Doormat and snobbish 
Gauhar - Fake , liar and self obsessed
Armaan - abusive 
ect 
ect
Gauhar fans - Abusive and obsessive and aggressive .πŸ˜‰ 
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zxion

I think many people know Gauhar is fake and a liar and just does things for camera ...so do many others . But Gauhar had following from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Dubai and other countries where Muslim populations is high . They blindly supported her based on religion and the amount of hate they had for other contestants . Anti Salman fans who are actually Sharukh fans also joined the bandwagon . All these people make up 80% of her fan base on social network  . Rest only 20 % . This is more fan war than anything . That is the reason we see so much abusive tweets and posts from Gauhar fans than any other contestant fans . If you only count support from India as this is an Indian show I am sure Andy or Sangram  or Tanisha would have won . But this show is not based on votes according to Gauhar fans them self . They them self said this show is rigged and  winner is decided by bigboss . They kept on chanting this until Gauhar got trophy πŸ˜†. Now suddenly the show is not  rigged but based on votes and her popularity . Everyone knows Gauhar is totally fake and says and does things for only camera .   She did fool so many people including haters to talk about her non stop . Even Tanisha did the same . She made people talk about her and get obsessed about .πŸ˜‰ It surprising Tanisha came 2nd beating Sangram and Andy who had more visible fans than Tanisha . I never voted for this show it doesn't matter for me . Its just fun time pass for me . I think its time to shut this chapter and wait for BB 8 . No matter what BB has been very successful this year and I am sure next year we will have plenty of meat to fight over . No fun without these contestants and some drama . 

Finally few  tag lines for  BB 7 

It will go down in history as

Tanisha - Doormat and snobbish 
Gauhar - Fake , liar and self obsessed
Armaan - abusive 
ect 
ect
Gauhar fans - Abusive and obsessive and aggressive .πŸ˜‰ 

Nice post πŸ˜Š Agreed πŸ˜‰

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO...Gauhar is fake...Gauhar is evil..Gauhar is this ...Gauhar is that...what people forget is that Gauhar was not competing against Mother Teresa and Gandhi ji...She was competing against low lives and douchebags like Tanisha, Armaan, Sangram and Andy...so most people chose the lesser of all the evils and chose her πŸ˜† ...Of course she had her own shortcomings and flaws...but still she was a 100 times better than the likes of Tanman,...who just sailed through the end because of Salman and BB team aiding and abetting them...Ha...Yes Gauhar yelled a lot...and Tanisha didn't so much because Tanisha didn't need to...she knew that her savior Salman was going to save her and bash Gauhar every weekend anyways...One reality check by Rajat Sharma...and the whole facade of calmness came tumbling down πŸ€ͺ

And lastly whoever thinks that the votes are actually counted is delusional...If votes were counted then Tanman would have been out long back...BB had full intentions to make Tanisha the winner...but had to back out because of the public rage ...No votes are never counted...its all BB's marzi ...only this time it turned out to be the right winner...

And LOL @ thinking the muslim support for Gauhar...this is the first time a muslim has won the show...where was all this support for other muslim candidates...say Imam of BB6??Edited by blue-ice - 10 years ago
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: blue-ice

LMAO...Gauhar is fake...Gauhar is evil..Gauhar is this ...Gauhar is that...what people forget is that Gauhar was not competing against Mother Teresa and Gandhi ji...She was competing against low lives and douchebags like Tanisha, Armaan, Sangram and Andy...so most people chose the lesser of all the evils and chose her πŸ˜† ...Of course she had her own shortcomings and flaws...but still she was a 100 times better than the likes of Tanman,...who just sailed through the end because of Salman and BB team aiding and abetting them...Ha...Yes Gauhar yelled a lot...and Tanisha didn't so much because Tanisha didn't need to...she knew that her savior Salman was going to save her and bash Gauhar every weekend anyways...One reality check by Rajat Sharma...and the whole facade of calmness came tumbling down πŸ€ͺ

And lastly whoever thinks that the votes are actually counted is delusional...If votes were counted then Tanman would have been out long back...BB had full intentions to make Tanisha the winner...but had to back out because of the public rage ...No votes are never counted...its all BB's marzi ...only this time it turned out to be the right winner...

And LOL @ thinking the muslim support for Gauhar...this is the first time a muslim has won the show...where was all this support for other muslim candidates...say Imam of BB6??

Now did you understand why even kindergarteners are better than these so called grown ups, who actually think Muslims and muslim countries made Gauhar a winner?? It is howlarious, how childish the points are getting.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

Now did you understand why even kindergarteners are better than these so called grown ups, who actually think Muslims and muslim countries made Gauhar a winner?? It is howlarious, how childish the points are getting.

I know what a revelation??/ Salman Khan can Thank these muslim countries now for making his sorry ass movies Blockbusters πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And also...if Big Boss had even shown half of all that Tanisha did and not shielded her wrong doings...her FAKEBOOK would be double the size of Gauhar's πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...remember all the videos they never showed...the videos that were there by mistake sometimes on the colors website and then were quickly taken down by the BB team? Imagine if they had shown all that πŸ˜‰
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I know what a revelation??/ Salman Khan can Thank these muslim countries now for making his sorry ass movies Blockbusters πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And also...if Big Boss had even shown half of all that Tanisha did and not shielded her wrong doings...her FAKEBOOK would be double the size of Gauhar's πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...remember all the videos they never showed...the videos that were there by mistake sometimes on the colors website and then were quickly taken down by the BB team? Imagine if they had shown all that πŸ˜‰

Without them showing those videos and revealing Tanisha's kartoots, there are hell lot of points which could make Tanisha's fakebook bulkier than Indian Constitution. But the point is, we dont have such vella time to do such things πŸ˜†

People literally watched BB ,ONLY AND ONLY to find slightest of things against Gauhar, so that they can make their entry in the fakebook. And guess what, they are counting it as their biggest achievement as well πŸ˜†

Now they are not able to accept this fact that their 150 enteries went down the drain and Gauhar won. They are feeling cheated, fooled and butthurt.

Hence such logics πŸ˜†

WreckLass thumbnail
Hmm...there was a Tanisha fakebook, isnt it? Someone here opened one. Wonder where that wentπŸ€”
Nice to see that the runner- up is being talked about more than the winnerπŸ˜†

150 points are very much alive and miss. gauhaar is still proving them rightπŸ˜†
Just because she won, doesnt make the 150 points worthless...proves exactly why she wonπŸ˜‰
Btw, not one Miss. fake's fan came forward to counter-argue even one point...tch tchπŸ˜†
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
I am happy that people watched BB for Gauhar, some as her fans, others for fakebook lifetime achievement award.

TanMandy were useless even for their fans