Right in the act : Anuj Sachdeva

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Right in the act
Actor Anuj Sachdeva of Haani fame, looks forward to the future with a situational comedy
Jasmine Singh

You have to allow the unexpected to happen, only then would you get to see something new and different in life. Actor Anuj Sachdeva wouldn't interfere with the stream of things around him. After giving a good performance in his debut Punjabi film Haani, the actor is now ready for a second take. This time he stands in front of the camera as Lucky for his second Punjabi film Fish Mohabbat Thandedaari (FMT), directed by Sunita Dhir. Anuj can feel the nip in the weather in Chandigarh where he is shooting currently, just the right time for a hot cup of tea that he takes while sharing notes.

The film

This is my second film after Haani. I was getting a couple of offers; however, I liked the script of FMT and took it on. I play the lead opposite Money Kapoor, and the film, though not different from the other ones, we have around is a situational comedy.

Comedy again

He smiles, he has understood the expected. "I know about a lot of comedy films being made. I wouldn't say this film is going to be an altogether different thing; the fact that the director will be offering the right treatment makes me confident.

Punjabi cinema

It is growing and we are also hearing about the experimentation. There isn't anything wrong other than the fact that we need things to be more streamlined.

Regional flavour

Jatt & Juliet; I liked the performance of all the actors, it is a job done well.

Act right

Diljit Dosanjh; he is a good entertainer, something that the audiences want to see.

Tadka time

Give me dal makhni and roti anytime.

When in Punjab...

Expect the unexpected, something that I am going by.

Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜Š
TFS!! Wishing Anuj all the Luck with this new project.
Best wishes for him and his new project.
Tfs.😊 Wishing Anuj all the best with everything he does.