Nadaswaram 6-11 jan....sat posted..mahesu torture special

Posted: 10 years ago

TMku partiality too much. Then Nilavu end card  already while Nadas 6 days a week. Enna kodumaipa  Pazhaniappa
👏 loved the monday episode so much... 👏

Yup good episode nethu. Finally phew! its about time.
Nice episode..
FInally prasad knows the truth..

nalaikku meenu kku paasa mazhai azhukachi puyal and RKo flood special epsiode..
Thanks sumi.

Hey resurrection of the photo ? - erinju saambalana photoku life kidaching? MM face will go ashtakonal now.
@ -sk- nalaikku meenu kku paasa mazhai azhukachi puyal and RKo flood special epsiode..

Exactly sumi. Chennaiku ivangaloda kaNNer Kaveriye quite enough Karnataka Kaveri water edhukku?
May be, mangatha had anegetive and they reprinted in big size?
thanks sumi for updates. Habba finally truth is out. I think Mangatha much earlier would have given the copy to the shop or it must be Malar's surprise for her lolz. Anyways, thank god truth is out.  I guess Prasad will either be silent and leave ... probably will cry to Malar but i doubt his going to tell the truth to mangatha and co at the moment. Cant wait for tonight.
Thanks for the updates.. Thank god, prasad has seen the photo..

Can someone post the photo here? I want to see how old is prasad in that photo..
Even now, I cant recognize my childhood photo(that I havent seen till now), unless sum1 tells me.. I dnt know y i cant recognize my kutii vaysu face..
Thanks Sumi for the update.
Pasamazhai ya mouna mazhiya illai verum kanneer mazhaiya wait and see than.

I also think he will keep quiet nnu.