Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my God, Prasad was hurting his foster parents too much...

Every1 RKO.. but still meenakshi's face was having tears and also some grrr expression..

Prasad's mom can tolerate this,... If this my situation, i dnt think i can tolerate will get a heart attack.. But still, i feel something is missing in their action.. their srying doesnt bring tears to my eyes...
Caryn thumbnail
Meena of course you do not get the tears because they are crying for from Episode 1 untl now.
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks for the updates... I think Gopi shud keep away from all this.. he is already trapped... now he shud find his way out... not sure wat other plans that rohini's mama has for this family...

But the serial not so interesting.. hope to see Ragini's track..
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THanks ratna for the update..
Prasad is too much..

meenakshi magan nnu prove pannitan..
Poor valarppu parents..

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Ratna.
Prasad tooo much. I am not able to justify his harsh words to his foster parents. True they tried to hide the truth, but Prasad should put himself in their shoes & view the situation. I felt a\sad for Prasad's vaLarpu parents.

Meena you want to see ragini track , I want to see end track.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima and SK. prasad reunion turning out to be ugly.
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks for the updates...

Every1 in the house doing too much.. Gopi will come and give advice mazhai to parents and annan.. Malar mattum dhan purinjupala...

Maheshu and paramu vaaya kati podungappa.. mudiyala.. but excelent acting by maheshu character...

Prasad reunion aita, ellam happy ending nupaatha, this track leads to more soga track.. aiyo sami aala vindunga..

@srima,
I want to see ragini feeling for him and they both slowly loving and then happily marrying.. podhum indha oppari track... end track elam ipo nadakuma.. yet gopi has to face many prob from malar family na...

nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now, prasad must have got good hang of situation in new house and mageshu !! 
Prasad seem to be more stronger character than Gopi... he will start influencing gopi and his decisions soon !!!

What are siva and his friend going to do with Gopi's mobile ? 
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think gopi will side with malar and sokku and try to get prasad to see his other parents. and be thaLLufied from the family.
more sandai betw maha and malar.
dont know why maha turned like this...
meena will unite with malar and idhu nadula problems galore with thirupur factory for gopi.
more bashing of malars parents by meena and maha gang.
as such meena always shouts at gopi and even told him he should not koLLi pOttufy. ippo innum aaduvaa.