*Dumdar,Dhamakedar,Dhasu Jodi Ripu~Shivangi AT#3* $ Winner of Hearts $ - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
teen ka tadka instead they should name pati patni aur woh
lol
Can someone post Ripu-Shivangi's SBS segment video link here in the AT??It was such a cute segment.. 😆
Originally posted by cuteheena

teen ka tadka instead they should name pati patni aur woh
lol
🤣
Ripu Shivangi fans lets get geared up for Saturday as we have to work harder from last weekend we have to bring them back in top 3 for highest votes get your Id's, cell phones ready and gather your friends together to vote for this sizzling jodi they truly are working extremely hard and deserve to be in top 4.. 
If you love this jodi plz plz keep voting for Ripu and Shivangi and fulfill their dreams. They are presenting new styles of dance every week and I feel they totally deserve to win NB6.. 

I so want to see them in Top 4 and reach Finale and win... :-)

Keep rooting and shower ur love to this jodi and keep voting and voting till time is up.

Go Ripu & Shivangi!! You Guys Rock and We all Love You Both :-)

Nids
OMG!!Did anyone watch the ''EK CHUTKI SINDOOR'' sneak-peak?? Shivangi's answers 😆Sajid asked her,if u keep sindoor n red chilli powder in the kitchen n by fault apply red chilli powder on ur forehead instead of Sindoor n Ripu kisses ur forehead,his eyes will burn..Shivangi promptly says,why will eyes burn,lips will burn.. 😆🤣
Yeap..Watched it..Shivangi is just so cute n hilarious :D :D
Originally posted by ..Anwesha..

OMG!!Did anyone watch the ''EK CHUTKI SINDOOR'' sneak-peak?? Shivangi's answers 😆Sajid asked her,if u keep sindoor n red chilli powder in the kitchen n by fault apply red chilli powder on ur forehead instead of Sindoor n Ripu kisses ur forehead,his eyes will burn..Shivangi promptly says,why will eyes burn,lips will burn.. 😆🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-magiHvq1Q.com/watch?v=1-magiHvq1Q[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by nkmdesiusa

Ripu Shivangi fans lets get geared up for Saturday as we have to work harder from last weekend we have to bring them back in top 3 for highest votes get your Id's, cell phones ready and gather your friends together to vote for this sizzling jodi they truly are working extremely hard and deserve to be in top 4..
If you love this jodi plz plz keep voting for Ripu and Shivangi and fulfill their dreams. They are presenting new styles of dance every week and I feel they totally deserve to win NB6..

I so want to see them in Top 4 and reach Finale and win... :-)

Keep rooting and shower ur love to this jodi and keep voting and voting till time is up.

Go Ripu & Shivangi!! You Guys Rock and We all Love You Both :-)

Nids
Thanks Nids..I hope,RiShians r ready toVOTE!!VOTE!!VOTE!! 😛
Originally posted by ..Anwesha..

SBS mein,Shivangi made tea..And it looked good..Hope it tasted good too..And then Ripu - Shivangi were doing masti n photo-shoot..It was a cute segment..Loved it.. ❤️
Aww..That was a cute segment..Ripu - Shivangi r just so cute.. 😳
Originally posted by anamika-

Thanks Nids..I hope,RiShians r ready toVOTE!!VOTE!!VOTE!! 😛

Your welcome Anamika!! I hope all RiShians are ready to vote vote & vote we need to bring them back in Top 3 for highest votes and bring them in Top 4 so let's work really hard and keep voting till the time get's over..

Ripu Shivangi Rock!!!

Nids
Originally posted by anamika-

Yeap..Watched it..Shivangi is just so cute n hilarious :D :D [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-magiHvq1Q.com/watch?v=1-magiHvq1Q[/YOUTUBE]
was this part of nach baliye or it was parde ke peeche