RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi friends,

After reading so many stories in the forum, I would also like to try my hand in entertaining  all the forum people with my story. I had already started writing a story named "NASHA" and it's response is good. This is yet another of my creations. Hope you all like it. I have written the plot below. I will continue with both the stories anyhow. I will update "NASHA" on Monday and   "TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE-CHANGER GAME" on Tuesday. Please like and comment if you really like the story. Your valuable comments about this story will make me decide whether I should continue or not. This is how it goes.

INDEX

PLOT - PAGE 1

CHAPTER 1 - PAGE 2

CHAPTER 2 - PAGE 5

CHAPTER 3 - PAGE 7

CHAPTER 4 - PAGE 9

CHAPTER 5 - PAGE 11

CHAPTER 6 - PAGE 13

CHAPTER 7 - PAGE 15

CHAPTER 8 -  PAGE 18

CHAPTER 9 - PAGE 20

CHAPTER 10 - PAGE 22

CHAPTER 11 - PAGE 24

CHAPTER 12 - PAGE 26

CHAPTER 13 - PAGE 30

CHAPTER 14 - PAGE 33

CHAPTER 15 - PAGE 36

TEASER - PAGE 40

CHAPTER 16 - PAGE 43

Teaser - PAGE 47

CHAPTER 17 - PAGE 50

Teaser - Page 57

CHAPTER 18 - PAGE 60

CHAPTER 19 - PAGE 65

Teaser - Page 72

CHAPTER 20 - PAGE 75

Teaser - Page 86

CHAPTER 21 - PAGE 91

CHAPTER 22 - PAGE 102

CHAPTER 23 - PAGE 116

CHAPTER 24 - PAGE 127

CHAPTER 25 - Coming Soon

TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE-CHANGER GAME

PLOT

1st January 2014

At half past three at midnight, RK got up from the bed and saw her. She laid there lifeless with no energy left in her. She was semiconscious and also she was groaning and moaning in pain. He knew he was wrong in doing such a thing, whatever may be the reason and shamefacedly left the room after covering her thoroughly with a blanket. After some time, madhu tried to get up from the bed but she couldn't because of the pain subsiding all throughout her body. She laid there on the bed and was trying to forget the disaster that happened a few hours ago. But she couldn't . the more she tried to forget that ,the more it came dancing before her eyes. She tried to gather all her energy and courage and got up from the bed and put on her clothes.

Madhu (to herself):" Yakeen nahin hota ki yeh wahi insaan hai jisne mujhe dil aur jaan se pyar kiya tha. Jiske liye meri ek mskurahat iss duniya ki sabse keemti cheez thi . Jo meri khushi ke khatir kuch bhi karne ko thayaar tha. Aaj usi insaan ne meri aatma ko aisi choot di ki shaayad mein zindagi bhar ke liye iss choot se kabhi ubhar na paaun. Mujhe tho yeh soch kar hi apneaap pe gussa aati hai ki iss janwar se mein itna pyaar kaise kar sakti hoon. Ek baat aur Mr Rishabh Kundra, iss harkat, iss darindagi aur iss choot ke liye mein tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi ."

She bursted out loudly and cried to her heart's content, burrying her face on her palms. After some time she controlled herself and thought" it all started with a game- TRUTH OR DARE. I never knew that a small game would be a life changer for me. It turned my life , my ambitions and also my happiness upside down".

so how's the plot guys. plz like and comment.

Edited by sufidox - 9 years ago
Very nice and different plot, I was mire eager to read it, and also will u update nasha todsy, if do, I will be very happy dear
totaly different story..
waiting 4 d update...
Interesting Story
Continue Soon 😛
 nice concept ,and interesting continue
Very nice start, dear.
Continue soon.
Hey Guys I will try to update the first chapter tomorrow itself.
😃👍🏼 
Love you all for your comments and likes 🤗
Hey dis polt looking intersting...
M waiting 4 ur update...
All d best...👏

A brief description of the important characters:

1.   RK- 28-a leading superstar for the past five years-heartthrob of every girl-  arrogant, self centered and egoistic.

2.   RADHA MOHAN KUNDRA-53-RK's mother. Both mom and son love each other dearly.

3.   RISHIKA KUNDRA-23-RK's sister. She is everything for RK. He never denies anything she asks for.

4.   BITTU SHARMA-40- manager of RK , but more like a brother to him and also sometimes a punch-bag on which RK practices his anger.

[If he has got any feelings in his heart, then it is only for three peoples in this world. Of-course, the first place in his heart is reserved for his sister rishika kundra, and the second for his mother radha kundra, and the third for his manager Mr. Bittu sharma . These 3 people had the courage to face him and managed to speak in front of him.]

Chapter-1

RK KA GUROOR

6 months back,

In RK mansion (at 11:58 pm)

Someone is trying to enter into RK's room, slowly and sheepishly without making any sound and slowly turned the knob of the door and peeped inside. Seeing the coast clear, the person was heading inside correctly without dashing into anything as though he knew the place very well. She thought that RK would have been fallen asleep by now. For his bad luck, he was very much awake and also he heard some hustling sound in his room. To catch the person red handed, he pretended to sleep. When the person came near him and when she was about to touch him, he caught her hands and pushed her harshly on the floor and he got up and turned on the lights. He saw his dearest sister rishika  on the ground, twisting and turning in pain.

Rishika :" dada, ye apne kya kar diya? Hum aapko aapke janamdin ke badhai dene aaye the aur aapne humein hi gira diya, ow dard ho raha hai humein. "

RK( laughing vigorously):"chiku, iss tarah se kaun badhai dene aata hai aur who bhi itne raat gaye. Aao mere haath pakdo aur utho. Chalo baby utho ".

Rishika :" dada, hum aapko raat ke theek 12 baje wish karna chahte the. Issliye chale aaye. Who sab chodiye aur neeche aayiye, sab aapka intezaar kar rahe hain."

RK(seriously now)  :" intezaar, kyun? Kya hua?"

Rishika (smiling) :"kuch nahin hua. Bas aapke birthday party manane aaye hain".

RK(astonished)  :" iss waqt".

Rishika :" sirf  ghar ke log hain. Ab sawaal karna bandh kariye aur chupchap chaliye."

Both RK and rishika came downstairs. Radhaji and bittuji were waiting for them down. He  went near radhaji and took her blessings and  bittuji also wished him.

Radha:" jeete raho beta. Jeeyo tum hazaron saal aur isi tarah kamyabi paate raho. Bas bappa se ab yahi dua hai ki tumhare agle janamdin tum apni biwi ke saath manao."

RK:" bas maa, mujhe shaadi karne ka koi iraada nahin hai. Mom, ladkiyan sirf paise ke peeche bhaagthi hain aur aap chahte hain ki mein in stupid ladkiyon ke peeche bhaagun. Kabhi nahin. Iss duniya ki har ek cheez RK ke peeche bhagta hai,  paisa, naam, izzat , shohrat, ruthba, stardom  including ladkiyan. RK kabhi kisi cheez ke peeche nahin bhaagega aur ismein ladkiyan bhi aati hai."

Radha :"beta, iss duniya ke har ek insaan ek cheez ke peeche zaroor bhagta hai. Woh koi cheez nahin hai beta, who ek jazba hai aur log use pyaar kehte hain. Uske bare mein tumne kuch kaha hi nahin."

RK:" maa plz, main iss pyar vyar mein vishwas nahin rakhta. Mere liye ladkiyan bhi ek cheez hi hain mom, jo mere ek ishare par kuch bhi karte hain."

Radha(harshly) :" rishab , ladkiyon ki izzat karna seekho. Ye mat bhoolo ki tumhari maa aur behen bhi aurat hi hain".

RK:" maa, aaj to mera janamdin hain , aaj ke din hum iss baat ko yehi khatam kar dete hain plzz".

Saying this, he climbed the stairs to his room. Radhaji looked worried about the behavior of his son towards women. Rishika came forward and consoled her saying that she has a plan up her sleeve.

Rishika :"maa ismein bhai ki koi galati bhi nahin hain. Kyunki aajtak unhone aisi hi ladkiyan dekhi hai jo paise, naam aur ruthbe ke liye kuch bhi karne ko taiyaar rehti  hain. bhai aisi society mein rehte hain. Toh unka aisa vyavhar toh laazmi hai. aap yeh zimma mujh par chod dijiye. Mein bhai ko yeh ehsaas dila doongi ki aaj bhi iss duniya mein aisi ladkiyan zinda hain jinke liye unke izzat hi sab kuch hota hain."

Radha;"kaise beta?"

RIshika:" aap dekhte jaiyiye".

Saying this rishika waved a good night to radhaji and climbed upstairs to her room. But before crossing RK's room, she thought of saying good night to RK also and thus entered his room. There she saw RK with a glass of vodka in his hands and he was deeply lost in thoughts.

Rishika :" dada, kahan khoye huye hain ki aapko hamare aane ki khabar tak nahin hui. (with love and affection)kya hua dada?

RK:"chiku, maa ke bare mein soch raha tha. Maa ko lagta hain ki main ladkiyon ka istemaal karta hoon.par sachai yehi hai ki woh ladkiyan mere istemaal karti hain apni kamyabi ke liye. uss din ek ladki bina soche samjhe mere saath.. chodo who sab. Phir bhi maa ko lagta hai ki ladkiyon ke bare mein meri nazariya galat hai. chiku, inn ladkiyon mein koi kabiliyat nahin hoti hai. who sirf kamyaab insanon ke saath khud ko jodkar khud ko bhi kamyaab bana deti hai. issliye aajkal ki ladkiyon ko zyada  dil se lagaani nahin chahiye. Aur waise bhi iss duniya mein aisi kaun si ladki hain jispar RK ka jadoo na chala ho. Hain na chiku".

Rishika smiled and nodded a yes to his brother. She wished him goodnight and forwarded to her room.

Rishika ( to herself) :" maa bilkul theek kehti hai dada. Khud par bahut naaz aur apne stardom par bahut ahankar hai na aapko, issliye Aap ek alag hi duniya mein jee rahe hain. Aapke superstardom ne aapko ek gehri nashe mein dubo diya hai jahan par aapke saath sirf khudgarz ladkiyan hi hai par yeh toh aapka soch hai dada sach nahin. jis din aapka paala ek khuddaar ladki se pad jayega aapka nazaria badal jayega. Aapke duniya mein aisi ladki hai hi nahi ya phir aap rehne nahi dete. Ab aapke iss guroor aur soch koh  tootna hoga.  ek ladki hokar ek ladki ke prati aapke iss nazariye ko hum manzoor nahin karenge. ab aapko iss nashe se bahar nikaalna zaroori hai aur hum nikaalkar rahenge.  afsos dada, soch aur sach mein farak hota hai. iss farak ka ehsaas dilane mein hum aur maa nakamyab rahe.  Shayad aapke pyar kea aage hum kabhi kabhi  chup rehne par majboor ho jate hain lekin  chinta mat kijiye dada, aapki iss bimari ka ilaaj hai hamare paas jo aapke  iss bhram ko thodega, dada. Humein maaf kar dijiye dada, hm aapke zindagi ke saath thode khel rahe haih lekin  Aapke khatir, aapke kushhal zindagi ke khatir, humein yeh karna hi hoga. Mere paas ek aisa shastra hai jo na keval aapke iss bhram ko thodega balki aapke zindagi ke har ek galat cheez ko sahi kar dega. Ab toh aap sirf zindagi jee rahe hain dada lekin who aapko zindagi jeene ka thareeka aur mainya  ka ehsaas dilayegi. Usse milne ke baad aapko pata chal jayega ki  sanskari ladkiyan kaisi hoti hain. Yeh vishwaas aur vaada hai mera aapse , khud se aur aapke zindagi jeene ke tareeke se. uss shastra ka naam hai

""madhubala""

Precap::  Madhubala's introduction and the game of truth or dare between RISHIKA , RK and MADHUBALA.

CHAPTER 2

so how do you like my fist chapter. plz like and comment. henceforth i will update nasha on monday and truth or dare- a life changer game on tuesday. all your comments and likes will help me to update soon.😊 Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
res
~Unres~

oh god... the prolouge is promising... and intense too..

chap 1 is intresting... knwing abt rk... and hmmm... as kanchii said.. loved darinda rk..
hehehehehe..
so rishika is gonna bring madhu??
wowo.. i'm wondering... wat it wud be wen they meet??
and rishika is soo cute..
and ur writing style is quite different.. too gud..
and as u sended the pm .. keep sending them.. ohh me.. didn't even thnked u for that... thnks for pm...
Edited by Aaru4DVD - 10 years ago