Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shailyshukla9

wowww fantastic start yaar...plz jaldi jaldi update dena na plzzz...well sakshi kaha se jaa rhi h city ka naam toh bta do yaar...thnx for pm...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I did mention Mumbai.. πŸ˜ƒ
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it ws fantastic.. suprb strt..πŸ‘πŸ‘
continue soon..😊
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwsssmmm start
loved it
supperbbb
plzzz cont sooon
thanks for PM
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Avantika my dear,

This is somewhat confusing as yet, though, given your excellent narrative and linguistic skills, it reads very smoothly and convincingly.

- The part about Sakshi is clear, and there is the unmistakable revenge motif there, for her father Samar Anand. Of course we have no idea as yet about his identity, especially as to whether he was the mentor whom Arjun mourns so bitterly. Since you have warned us that this one is going to be very filmy, it seems to me more than likely that he would be the same person, for  you would  have the long arm of coincidence in action here!

- The ETF gang is also all there, correct and numbered, minus the (presumably dispensable) females. I am pleased that Rathore and Arjun here have a civilised relationship, and are not snarling at each other and exchanging barbs all the time.

- Now for Arjun's mentor. It is not clear what precisely has happened to him that it has been featured on live television in so  brutal a  manner that it brings Arjun to his knees, literally, in what looks like a hidden trauma resurfacing and crippling him emotionally.

Has he been killed in a bomb blast? Is that the loss that Arjun has suffered? If so, why and how has his mentor's name been maligned?

Why does Arjun have a bruised jaw? That happens only if one is punched on the jaw. And why has he alienated himself from his old life, including from the cutting chai to which he was introduced by the same mentor whom he idolised?

-Finally, while Arjun's determination to clear his mentor's name is understandable, why does he want to do that "before he could embrace  death"? Is he suffering from something currently diagnosed as terminal. Is that why he is physically so affected by the TV story about his mentor?

And what are the commendations for?

That is about it for now. Let me see how many of my questions are answered in your Chapter 1.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=_Mohabbatgirl_]

*PROLOGUE*

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was an awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart please do continue soon and thanks for the pm dear😊😊
zainabhassan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear interserting do continue
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You won't have to be worried about me not commenting, I haven't seen an episode since the bombblast, but I can't just say goodbye to the amazing stories you guys write

Sioo I loved the prologue!! It seems that their connection is already there, as is their goal. I'm eager to see what will happen when they will meet
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice yaar
Waiting them jab they met
-Panda- thumbnail
Hmmm! I love the idea of this story...seems super interesting! And ofcourse coz you're writing it, its bound to be pretty awesome!
Waiting for more.:-)
yas23 thumbnail
Awesome start
prologue seems interesting
so they both have a past
waiting for the precap
thanks for the pm
continue soon