Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Help & Suggestion Desk - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
recently I strted to watch dis serial can anyone tell where I can find story so far for this serial????
Originally posted by Rihana5rose

recently I strted to watch dis serial can anyone tell where I can find story so far for this serial????
You can find the story on Wikipedia or the written updates archive😊
I started to watch the show from the camping trip.

When Raj was in the hospital, a nurse called Bhavna "Sangeeta" and asked if she remembered her.

Although Bhavna denied it, you could tell that she was freaked out over the fact that someone recognized her.

Was this expanded on at an earlier point of the show?
Edited by gamespy - 9 years ago
can someone tell me what happened so far after Raj confessed his love to Avni ?
Originally posted by _palak_

can someone tell me what happened so far after Raj confessed his love to Avni ?

avni has realized her love for raj too but as there are problems in house due to revelation of akshat arpita's truth (of love marriage) n no one's talking to them so avni is hesitating telling about her love to the family.
avni and raj are on the mission to re unite family and akshat arpita
Originally posted by gamespy

I started to watch the show from the camping trip.

When Raj was in the hospital, a nurse called Bhavna "Sangeeta" and asked if she remembered her.

Although Bhavna denied it, you could tell that she was freaked out over the fact that someone recognized her.

Was this expanded on at an earlier point of the show?

the track is yet to be revealed about bhavna's past.
even bhavna's husband suket thinks that her parents are dead while they are not
bau ji knows everything about bhavna.
plz prove bg music link! And specially that high pitched tune on camping trip when avni starts realizing her feelings for raj
Originally posted by princess_farh

plz prove bg music link! And specially that high pitched tune on camping trip when avni starts realizing her feelings for raj

Dont have bg music.. but all mp3 are here..
Originally posted by Sammy11

Dont have bg music.. but all mp3 are here..

thanx sammy! Love u 4 this! If possible please please do rip that tune when he tells her that he will propose to payal!
Originally posted by princess_farh

thanx sammy! Love u 4 this! If possible please please do rip that tune when he tells her that he will propose to payal!

Welcome.. luv u too.. please be active here as we need more members to increase CM Ranking..😆.

Ok just tell me the episode number will try it for you..cant promise yet as i'm currently low active here.. (starting today)
Edited by Sammy11 - 9 years ago