About The Show and Star Cast:Updated

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
If anyone gets further information about the rest of the  star-cast ,plss update it here so that I can get it all done for our forum by asking the admins 😳

About the Show

Love doesn't appear with any warning signs. Everyone has their own version of falling in love. Some call the moment magical, some call it explosive. It's one unique and unmistakable experience, an exhilarating mix of feelings that brings two people together. The routine "girl meets boy... boy and girl fall in love...boy and girl get married" is common in all love stories, however it's the process and the experience of falling in love that makes every story unique from the others. Bringing together this simple yet complicated concept called 'love' and one's realization of it, is a beautiful story titled ...Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, is a journey of discovering, accepting, negating and falling in love. A coming of age story about two young people who have different notions about love. The story celebrates the first flush of love...the small, tender moments which develop between these two individuals, painted against the picture perfect backdrop of the pink city. Like Alexander Smith said "Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition". So will love find Avni?? Come find out this New Year!

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya premieres on 6 January 2014, Mon-Fri at 10PM only on Zee TV

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
About the Star-Cast

Kanchi Singh as Avni

Kanchi Singh

Role : Avni is the female lead of the show .. She is the daughter of the Bhavna and Suket who has lots of questions related to how one should fall in love till love comes her way one day ..

Mishkat Varma as Raj Purohit

Mishkat Varma

Role : Raj is the male lead of the show who falls in love with Avni and how their innocent love then slowly progresses in the Pink city of Jaipur

Reena Kapoor as Bhavna Khandelwal

Reena Kapoor

Role : Bhavna is the biggest pills of support for her family .. She is a mother , a wife and a daughter in law .. She plays Avni's mother in the show ..

Rajeev Singh as Suket Khandelwal

Rajeev Singh

Role :
Suket is the elder son of the house and Avni's father ...

Ashita Dhawan Gulabani as Saawri

Ashita Dhawan Gulabani

Role : Saawri is the elder daughter of the house 
who is outspoken and can say anything to anyone, although she knows her limits very well.

Saillesh Gulabani as Saawri's Husband

Saillesh Gulabani

Role :
He is Saawri's husband and son-in-law of the family

Waseem Mushtaq as Akshat

Waseem Mushtaq

Role :
Akshat is the son of Bhavna and Suket... He is also the elder brother of Avni

Nikita Agarwal as Arpita (Profile needs to b created)

Role :
She is Akshat's wife and the daughter-in-law of the house ..

Rajeev Verma as Dadaji

Rajeev Verma

Role :
He is the head of the house and Avni's Grandfather..

Jaanvi Sangwan as Akshat's Mother-in-law

Jaanvi Sangwan

Role :
She is the mother of Akshat's wife ...

Gunjan Khare as Madhuri (Profile need to be created)

Role : She has had an inter-caste love marriage that was supported by the family. She is married to a sardar named Jashan Singh, who is a caterer in Jaipur.

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
WASEEM MUSHTAQ AS AKSHAD (AVNIS BRO)
RAJEEV SINGH AS SUKET(AVNIS DAD)
RAJEEV VERMA AS DADA 
JAANVEE SANGWAN AS NIKITA AGARWALS MOM
NIKITA AGARWAL AS AVNIS BHABHI 
PROOF FOR SOME ACTORS 

Actress Jaanvee Sangwan is yet again back to Zee TV after playing the negative shaded character in Hitler Didi.The actress will now be seen essaying an important role in Rajan Shahi's upcoming show on Zee TV, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya.Says Jaanvee, "While my character in Hitler Didi was negative, the role I play here in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya is very positive. I essay the mother to the parallel lead girl, essayed by Nikita Agarwal."Talking about her association with Rajan Shahi, the actress explains, "Well, Rajanji had approached me earlier for one of his shows. However due to date issues and other reasons, I could not work with him earlier. I have always been eager to be part of Director's Kut as I have heard a lot about how professionally they go about their work. I am privileged to work with the ace producer now. The best part is that Rajanji is directing Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, and this gives us lot of scope to learn more nuances of the art."

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW FOR NOW IF U WANT PROOF FOR RAJEEV SINGH LET ME KNOW ALL O THEIR PICS ARE AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE JUST ALONG WITH THERE NAME TYPE IN AUR PYAAR HOGAYA SEND ME A PM IF U NEED ANYPICS OR HELP ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by rafif

WASEEM MUSHTAQ AS AKSHAD (AVNIS BRO)
RAJEEV SINGH AS SUKET(AVNIS DAD)
RAJEEV VERMA AS DADA 
JAANVEE SANGWAN AS NIKITA AGARWALS MOM
NIKITA AGARWAL AS AVNIS BHABHI 
PROOF FOR SOME ACTORS 

Actress Jaanvee Sangwan is yet again back to Zee TV after playing the negative shaded character in Hitler Didi.The actress will now be seen essaying an important role in Rajan Shahi's upcoming show on Zee TV, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya.Says Jaanvee, "While my character in Hitler Didi was negative, the role I play here in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya is very positive. I essay the mother to the parallel lead girl, essayed by Nikita Agarwal."Talking about her association with Rajan Shahi, the actress explains, "Well, Rajanji had approached me earlier for one of his shows. However due to date issues and other reasons, I could not work with him earlier. I have always been eager to be part of Director's Kut as I have heard a lot about how professionally they go about their work. I am privileged to work with the ace producer now. The best part is that Rajanji is directing Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, and this gives us lot of scope to learn more nuances of the art."

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW FOR NOW IF U WANT PROOF FOR RAJEEV SINGH LET ME KNOW ALL O THEIR PICS ARE AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE JUST ALONG WITH THERE NAME TYPE IN AUR PYAAR HOGAYA SEND ME A PM IF U NEED ANYPICS OR HELP ðŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot for the cast details 🤗

I will ask the admins to add Rajeev's pic which I hv posted above in second post

One help .. Can u give me a picture of Nikita Agarwal since her profile needs to b created .. also can u tell me what is her character name in the show .. 😳
  • Kaanchi Singh as Avni
    She is the youngest in the Kahndelwal family and the only girl. She is a nineteen years old, studying in one of the best colleges in Jaipur. She is bright and enjoys studying. Her secret desire is that she wants to fall in love and live her 'wishlist' before she gets married.
  • Mishkat Verma as Raaj
    He is your regular guy who is 'jack of all trades' but does not enjoy studying. . He can be his Jijaji's handy man, his sister's secret keeper, his younger sister's friend and his best friend's saviour in time of need.  He is an excellent cook. He comes from a warm and wonderful family where everyone is loving, expressive and informal with each other.
  • Reena Kapoor as Bhavna Khandelwal
    She Is very beautiful and one of the most well dressed and elegant and beautiful looking women in her community.  She comes from the Somani family who are into publishing business in Jaipur. Was the first woman of this family, after the husbands mother died, to take up responsibilities of turning the house into a home. She is one who keeps the family together and maintains relationship between all the members.
  • Rajeev Singh as Suket Khandelwal
    Is very traditional in life and for him everything is black and white.  A man of very few words, his eyes speak louder than his words. He, like his father, works really hard at his business... but is a very strict by nature. At work, he is very particular about conducting business fairly and legally correct and would never take any shortcuts. He runs the family business that his father set up efficiently.
  • Wasim Mushtaq as Akshat
    He has joined the family business and is expected to take over from his father and inherit the business. As is common in young people, he is very restless and does not see anything wrong taking a few shortcuts here and there to get things done. The father isn't aware of this kind of dealing that the son has been doing.
    He just got married a few months ago and although to the world it was made to seem like an arranged marriage he actually manipulated to get his family to solemnize the love marriage into an arranged marriage officially. He is his fathers shadow and is too eager to please his father.
  • Niketa Agrawal as Arpita
    She is a dutiful 'new' daughter in law. She has come from the Paaliwal family who are reputed jewellers in Jaipur. She is married to the eldest son of the family and is just getting used to the new family. She is close friends with Avni and due to her own secrets about her marriage is seen supporting Avni in pursuing her love.  Arpita is aware of the kind of family she has married into and she looks after and protects the values and traditions that this family expects from her.
  • Gunjan Khare as Madhuri
    She has had an inter-caste love marriage that was supported by the family. She is married to a sardar named Jashan Singh, who is a caterer in Jaipur.