rafif thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi everyone
this is my ever first analysis
firstly i am in love with the song of aur pyaar hogaya and anyone who wants to heart it pls make ur way to where its written videos on india-forums and make ur way to page 4 there it says aur pyaar hogaya promo with avni's pic on the video i am sure u all will love it.

the story looks promising enough the leads are very good especially  mishkat he is sooo handsome, and looks super cute with that innocent face and sweet smile we have not seen him act but he looks good and promising as to where kanchi is concerned she did her bit very nicely fitting into her character just perfectly... all the aggressiveness , the masti , the love, respect, eagerness that a 19 year old girl should have she portrayed them all very nicely...reena kapoor was indeed very beautiful and does not look at all like a mother but did her part very nicely she understands her children and thats good..the brother was very good in acting if u guys noticed the expressions he gave were mind blowing right from where he hears  that his mom is finding a girl his expression drops but when he sees his mother looking at him he quickly smiles it was in an instant which is mind blowing and then when he had to say  i love u too he looked around first and the said it i think there is an applause for rajan shahi as little things were kept in mind πŸ‘and bua ji was funny but at the same time good, the dad looked stern but that is what is needed exactly in a businessman, dadaji looked like a man who is the main center of the family and yes avnis introduction was shown brilliantly ...As for now the show is definitely promising

that was my take on it ..any sort of comments are welcomed may it be criticism or appreciation 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very Nice Post...

For me Kaanchi and Mishkat are very Cute Couple and both did their little part very well...

Reena kapoor also Gud...

This is the First Show of Rajan Shahi's i m watching and keen to watch every bit of it...dun know why...
before i watched only Amrit Manthan of Rajan Shahi
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great analysis n nice post!

my my.. I missed the epi :(
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love the fresh content of the show.Hope it captures the viewers heart😊
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
liked the first epis 
gosh reena doesn look lik a mom at al bt loved seein her after sucha long tym 
n she s as always fab in terms of acting 
looks fresh bt looked a bit rushed today lesse how it goes 
al are doin their job wel 
bt find bonding missin here n there 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was awesome ⭐️
 simple sweet n cute both leads are good no overacting nor to much rhona ya dhona or dragging πŸ˜†
 wow reena looks the same 😳she doesnt look mommy material πŸ˜›
 avnis bro is ok 😊
 avni dad he doesnt look her dad πŸ˜• he looks soo young 😲i thought he was older cousin brother or young chacha ya mama or something πŸ˜†

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the parents look young. They look like they can be the older siblings! But the show looks really good so far! I hope they stick with the simple concept! And the male lead is so cute! He's the main reason why I decided to check out the show. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ Edited by boogle - 10 years ago