Kanchi Singh AT#1 ll Pari ll

Posted: 10 years ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanchi Singh is a beautiful Indian television actress. Facing camera is not new for this gorgeous. As a child artist, she has acted in the serials such as Kutumb, Kasam Se, Kahiin Toh Hoga and many more. She was also seen in several ads and also done theatre with Nadira Babbar's group. She currently, grabbed the opportunity as a main lead in the upcoming Zee tv serial "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya". It was her mother's dream to become an actress and since she couldn't fulfill it, she wanted Kanchi on the screens.

Edited by --Mina-- - 10 years ago

Avni - Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

She is very happy for the producer, who has selected her. She said, "It's such a great feeling to be associated with Rajan ji. He is like God, he knows everything so well, I call him the Karan Johar of television. Getting a chance as a lead for his show on Zee TV. I don't think I could have asked for more". She also added, "I was shocked. I couldn't believe when I was told that I am the lead in the show. Avni (her character) is full of life, energetic and vivacious and has never fallen in love. She's very curious to know how it happens... she keeps asking her near and dear ones, 'Aapko pyaar kaise hua?... My character is a lot like Simran of 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge!'. 
She Acted In Many Serials But Was Not Knows Which Ones ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tags - Me
WriteUps - FilmyFolks

Sammy11
SurbhiHolic
Christine.Hina
lizzie1765
-Priyam-
Angel_Of_Heaven
ShivinkiJas
.SanVi.
*KT*~Lakshya*
Rosidsakthi
JuhiDoll
...Breeze...
Tareyforever333

Hit Like To Be Included๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Afrin_RaqBhi - 10 years ago
Important Links

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ekta Kapoor brings too much drama๐Ÿ˜† in her serials: 

The girl has been launched on the small screen with Rajan Shahi's ...Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. "It is an honour for me to work with the Karan Johar of the small screen. I actually went to Rajan ji's office to audition for some other serial. He saw me sitting inside his room and came up to me and asked me to audition for the role of the lead's best friend. Next morning, to my surprise, I got a call to come for the mock shoot for the lead character. Ek hi raat mein sab badal gaya. When he told me that I am the main lead in his next serial, I started crying and so did my parents. I couldn't believe my ears," says Kanchi during her recent visit to Lucknow.

And a lot has changed post her appearance on the small screen. "People's reaction around me has changed drastically ever since I have bagged this role. Like jo log pehle mujhse aur meri family se baat nahi karte thay, they congratulated me," says Kanchi who was earlier seen in Kkutumb, Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli, Kasamh Se, Kahiin Toh Hoga,etc as a child artiste.

And working with the two of the biggest names on TV - Ekta and Rajan, we wonder if there is any difference in their working. "Rajan ji takes so much interest in his serials and works with perfection, Ekta is not like that at all. Ekta Kapoor personally doesn't take interest in her serials. Woh bas room mein bulaake meeting karti hain with actors and that's it. Ekta brings too much drama in her serials. For example, if you see Jodhaa Akhbar by Ekta, there is so much drama in it. The story isn't real at all."

Great to see an AT on her nicely done...๐Ÿ‘
plzzz add me to member's list...๐Ÿ˜Š
WOW.Nice AT.๐Ÿ‘
Congo for the 1st AT..
add me๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ณ this is co star in saural simar ka  there were playing brother sis in that show i found her very cute  in that show

Search Results

Kanchi Singh in Sasural Simar ka - YouTube

- 9:58- 9:58
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gZlMSkw6Y8
Jul 2, 2011 - Uploaded by hemant singh

Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago
add me. Dint knw she was a child actress. but she's fab as Avni :)
She is really good as Avni.
Thanks for addimg my name๐Ÿ˜Š
vry nice AT for Kanchi
cn you add me too, please