10 Mani Kadhaigal - Ethir Veetu Paiyan

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
One story every month - "Ethir Veetu Paiyan" this month. 
Cast: Manoj Kumar, P Pandu, Ashwin Kumar & Bindu P Menon
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, I too just happened to come across this new serial (Ethir Veetu Paiyan) yesterday and watched both episodes - 1, 2. 

I like it so far - kind of light and no big heavy azhukachi drama (yet), and mainly for the reason it's not MEGA in other words JAVVU serial, and will end in a month!! 👏 😃
mellisai thumbnail
Supree, agreed... good start so far. All the actors are doing a great job (esp Sivapragasam's little expressions when Mahi's around is too good).
Looking forward to Sivapragasam's reaction to Veni & Bhagyam washing Mahi's shirt... 😆
Caryn thumbnail
When are they showing this and what time?
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Caryn this serial is aired at  PM IST.

I was bit sceptical when I saw Thiru Films at the title. But then the beginning is good - light & will see an end in a month. Great solace. This month story starting is nice. The father's tension which is further fanned by a sadist friend well portrayed by the characters.

mellisai thumbnail
Mon-Fri 10PM IST.

Good episode today... next week Mahi & Veni falling in love? ;)
srima thumbnail

Yes sri today's was a nice episode. The father character emulates his tension quite well. Story too moving well . last scene was hilarious.
mellisai thumbnail
srima, dad running up the stairs in the last scene reminded me of velayudham doing the same in thendral when he mistook lavanya for thuls. 😆 ivarukku mahi thaan maapilai yaa varanum! 😎 
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Caryn, I wasn't sure of the exact timings of this serial. We have subscribed to Yupp T.V. and I watch it from their saved archive links!  😉

Thanks to Sri for posting the serial time.

Appdaiya? I'm yet to watch today's episode..., after reading yours and Srima's comments,  can't wait to go home & watch!  Yesterday's Shirt scene was hilarious, right?! you're right. I too love that look/action of Mr. Sivapprakasam, whenever he sees Magi!! 😊 
srima thumbnail

Supree Techsatish also uploads the episodes. I really enjoy this story. Light & laughable. Sivaprakasam views everything with a jaundiced eyes & his suspicion is further fanned by his friend. Agreed we have read lot of stories o this type , but the serial is well produced. Wish Thirumurugan soon puts an end card to Nadawaram & go ahead with such short sweet stories.