•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Kinshuk & Divya along with his sis and Angad & family at launch of ZeeTV's new show Aur Pyar Ho Gaya

TFS Lisa

Kinshuk needs to put on weight.I want to see Pintu singh Hairstyle😭 

Wonder what he's hiding ??? LOL !!! So glad we getting little tidbids on them !!!

You ladies are most welcome, and Zoya even I "love" Pintu Singh's body but remember Kinshuk explained about his weight already...

Let's just enjoy what news and pics we get..OK..
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by trinilisa

Wonder what he's hiding ??? LOL !!! So glad we getting little tidbids on them !!!

You ladies are most welcome, and Zoya even I "love" Pintu Singh's body but remember Kinshuk explained about his weight already...

Let's just enjoy what news and pics we get..OK..

I want to see his more muscles.Kinshuk looks day by day so weak & his cheeks are gonna go down 😭😭 I dont like earrings in men 😑
Originally posted by ZoyaluvsKinshuk

I want to see his more muscles.Kinshuk looks day by day so weak & his cheeks are gonna go down 😭😭 I dont like earrings in men 😑

Me too "LOVE" KM muscles but why you say he looks weak πŸ˜†  aww poor guy he misses us too πŸ˜‰

And about the ear-ring thing, it's been a trend for ages, maybe its a stick on πŸ˜† but if his wife is good with it ???  Let's just enjoy everything about him  πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago

UOTE=trinilisa]
Originally posted by ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Me too "LOVE" KM muscles but why you say he looks weak πŸ˜†  aww poor guy he misses us too πŸ˜‰

And about the ear-ring thing, it's been a trend for ages, maybe its a stick on πŸ˜† but if his wife is good with it ???  Let's just enjoy everything about him  πŸ˜ƒ 

Lisa he looks better in this pic.he looks HOT 
Edited by ZoyaluvsKinshuk - 10 years ago
Zoya were are twins! U say everything that comes in my mind!! πŸ˜³