Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

On AAP, I support them as of now, but their welfare schemes look like they would fizzle out in the long run. As I'd said before as well, they should cut down on the anti-corruption unilateral agenda and not engage in foolish populism anywhere. The free water scheme (20ML per month) is a diaster for large slum families who'd have to pay for all the water.

Yes, they need to be careful about their populist moves, though its understandable under present circumstances. They were under a scanner for their pre election promises and with the little time they had before proving their strength in the floor of the house it was a necessity

Genie: Hey, I like Kumar Vishwas. The guy can talk like a whiplash. 😆

Would he really take up his dare of contesting from Amethi! 😆 

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I see AAP getting polarized post elections. They have CEOs joining them as well as social activist like Megha. Where and how will they find the political equilibrium , that is to be seen.
Oh damn, that Vishwas guy seems so weird and wired. Just for the laughs I would love to see him take on Rahul. But whats with Amethi, is it a town, village or a city? How has that place developed over the years as it has forever been the playground of Gandhi family. Any power perks?
'They have CEOs joining them as well as social activist
like Megha.'

^^That is what happens most commonly to organisations which are "Platforms" without any marked ideology. 😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I see it more as a party of Journos , everyday some senior editor is resigning.  I just fail to see why Megha wants to join. 
AAP I guess is letting them in and riding the tide till LS, expect all the filtration after the election. But its some crazy party going!

The motto in practise is, "Common man is as common man does". Aam Admi is letting in every aadmi who claims to be "aam". Its a dharamshala of sorts right now. But you're correct, they'll probably get down to hard business once the LSEs are done with.
BBani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣
 So love this edit ðŸ˜†
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Kejriwal is to Modi as Nehru was to Sardar Patel. 
If we dont learn from it, history will repeat itself ðŸ˜”
Angie, your question is finally answered. Kumar captured the imagination (and a few stray eggs) of Amethi. 😛
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Angie, your question is finally answered. Kumar captured the imagination (and a few stray eggs) of Amethi. 😛

😆 That guy can really give the girls a complex with the speed in which he talks!

punk666 thumbnail
Somobody BJP or Congress are trying to kill AAP, they are getting attacked form all four directions, not sure what's going to happen next.