FF: With a Difference (Updated Part 10 on Pg 17) - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful update πŸ˜›
Must say that you are a brilliant FF writer...where were u before?? πŸ˜† Thanks for the pm...Do update soon plz 😳
Originally posted by -Hima-

Thanks for a beautiful update!πŸ‘
The pleasure is mine.
Thanks for the appreciation. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by NainanH

Now i have no words...
Aankhen namm ho gayin...:'(   :) Aww..
Thanks fr the long update...pr ye SINAL update hai...toh ye bhi chota hi lgta hai;-) Ya right.. we can never get enough of Sinal😳 
Thoda aur long na...plzz k.. will try..
Thank u sooo much..:-):-D The pleasure is mineπŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for the appreciation😊
Originally posted by Ani---Anisah

Wonderful update πŸ˜› Thank u so muchπŸ˜ƒ
Must say that you are a brilliant FF writer...That's really sweet of u.. thank uπŸ˜ƒwhere were u before?? πŸ˜† Honestly I never thought that I can write a FF.. Thanks for the pm...Mention not😊 Do update soon plz 😳 Next update on coming sunday
Hi Manishi... Nice FF with diffrent story and our beloved SiNal πŸ˜³... i am happy that siddhi is out of coma... and kunal takeing care of her... waiting for kunal's love conffetion and  lovely romantic moments of SiNal... πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the PM dear πŸ˜Š Edited by divya.d - 10 years ago
Originally posted by divya.d

Hi Manishi... Hello 😊 Nice FF with diffrent story and our beloved SiNal πŸ˜³...Thank you so much.. πŸ˜ƒ i am happy that siddhi is out of coma... and kunal takeing care of her... waiting for kunal's love conffetion and  lovely romantic moments of SiNal... πŸ˜ƒ Ya, let's wait and watch πŸ˜‰Thanks for the PM dear πŸ˜Š Mention not πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the PM dear..
lovely update..
loved it.. SINAL scene was typical SINAL , reminding me of the scene, during bomb blast track, last year when Sidhi opens her eyes  , she is surrounded by C-clan and SINAL keep staring at each other, Seema as usual notices and c-clan leave the room and Kunal gradually walks towards her ..

hope next episode will be SINALEOUS...
Originally posted by SaTi4ever

U r welcome...Waiting for ur next update on Sunday πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by d.padmini

thanks for the PM dear.. Mention not😊
lovely update.. Thank you..πŸ˜ƒ
loved it.. SINAL scene was typical SINAL , reminding me of the scene, during bomb blast track, last year when Sidhi opens her eyes  , she is surrounded by C-clan and SINAL keep staring at each other, Seema as usual notices and c-clan leave the room and Kunal gradually walks towards her .. I am so glad that you could relate it to the actual episodes
hope next episode will be SINALEOUS... Yes, it will beπŸ˜‰
Wonderful  update   !
Sinal  were  absolutely  good  and perfectly relatable  ! 

Their chemistry   is   such that  we tend to relate  their feelings  more  with  their silent  gestures  than  words  . 
It  was very  nice reading through . 
thanks  and looking foward to the next   update .