Afsar Bitiya

Mr Kinshuk 'Hasmukh' Mahajan!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Mr Hasmukh Mahajan

Dear Kinshuk,

This is a real fun post and please don't feel bad and mujhe pehle se maaf karne ke baad only read further!

I have nearly left this forum not because of any other reason except that there is nothing much here to do. I do manage to put up a post or two like when AB celebrations were on or one on Nelson Mandela.

Also recently, when I was challenged to answer some scary questions that I wasn't comfortable answering here I did that too --- but don't even check that post!πŸ˜›

But why am I here today with this post? It is because --- I have already exhausted both my comments and can't sleep peacefully if I do not tell you how much I have been laughing at that one "new addition"πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†in you --- which ---trust me I did not even notice!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I got to see that pic of yours and Divyas when I was really off to sleep and was happy to see a new pic of my Hero that's all.πŸ˜ƒ But this morning the number of posts on your "new look"😳 and one last comment the longest one on your profile has left me to conclude that you are indeed rightly called Hasmukh Mahajan!πŸ˜†

All I wish to say is that recently I read that men who have their ears pierced are better prepared for marriage --- poocho kyun? Poocho... poocho ..

Because this way they have experienced pain and bought jewellery!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Isliye I have been laughing so very much!!!!πŸ˜†

Please do not mind...but I had to share this quote I recently read!

You make us laugh so much and you are so sweet to admit that you are shy --- just that even that was a little hard for me to digest because it was followed with "an emo"πŸ˜‰ in which you specialize!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Kinshuk for making us smile in your little ways and the beauty is that you are so straight faced in your pics...I wish we could have one pic where you are laughing at our comments!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Think about it..πŸ˜›

Ab main chaiin se so sakti hoon!!!😳

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww what a sweet msg and lol i so didnt know about the earring piercing lol u are very informative and lol that actually makes sense if u think of it. And u know i didnt notice the new addition as well until Lisa told me lol. Kinshuk evry1 always thinks that a new addition would mean mmm u know what bt u just surprise us. Dear we love u and u got to tell us about why u got earring for yourself and who choose them u or div or your twin angad lol
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

Awww what a sweet msg and lol i so didnt know about the earring piercing lol u are very informative and lol that actually makes sense if u think of it. And u know i didnt notice the new addition as well until Lisa told me lol. Kinshuk evry1 always thinks that a new addition would mean mmm u know what bt u just surprise us. Dear we love u and u got to tell us about why u got earring for yourself and who choose them u or div or your twin angad lol

πŸ˜† Poor Kinshuk...seriously no wonder he is shy of us...in fact it was that quote which made me laugh so much and was wondering whether I should share it or no...but your comment on his profile was rocking dear...πŸ˜†

See what one new picture of his can do to us...imagine him in a new show then!
sandiab thumbnail
Whose comment was that by the way Lisa? And ya this what happens when we are km deprived we look at the pic so closely that we judge everything. I just love how every1 is reacting to that pic. And omg when he comes back in a show i think we all are gona go mad
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Shanti and really it seems so funny all the comments being posted,, I swear KM went down in the Guiness World Book of Records,,,

There is a pic of him with a stud on Afsar Bitiya set !!!

Everyone has their own sense of style and fashion !!!

But never knew that part that goes with men and ear piercing and what does Poocho poocho mean? 

I have to say though only Salman looks good with a hoop !!!  Thus far.. lol... just kidding
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
And yeah Sandia I just loved your Fanpage message,,, too good
sandiab thumbnail
lisa was just wondering who did shanti quote it was sweet so thought it was u. poocho poocho i think means ask/ask me what i mean bt not sure. oh ya he did have a stud be4. and ofcourse salman just looks great with earrings lol.
trinilisa thumbnail
Actually I think it's your long comment that caused this chain reaction,, lol  but I loved it as you already know !!!!!

Everyone seem to be on KM about his weight -- poor guy, I feel sorry for him 😭 but I think we should not send negative vibes to him and we don't know if he's stressed or anything ,, you know what I mean, he's only human,, so ,, but again his fans are free to voice their own opinions..
kmfan_2 thumbnail
@ Sandia...it was your comment indeed...I was most amused with this ear-ring thing...don't get me started early in the morning...πŸ˜†
@ Lisa...those words ---poocho...kyun?...poocho...poocho..was a dialogue in a recent blockbuster I saw called Sholay and I am a huge dialogue fan...so I can  remember every dialogue of a film if it is worth it and I write good ones too...😳

So that means --- ask why...ask ask? ---πŸ˜›

Kinshuk ---you are the BEST!!!
I'll stop here as I have a busy day ahead!πŸ˜‰
kmfan_2 thumbnail
I am back to add that in the South Indian custom -- when the baby --- boy or girl turns one ---we have a ceremony called " Anna Prashan" when they are introduced to regular meals...and then have a ear piercing done too...πŸ˜›
I used to wonder then --- why boys had to get it done but so many years later I got to know the real reason...😳
preparing them for you know what??? I am again laughing!πŸ˜†πŸ€£