Sandia Fanpage Comment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry Sandia, but I just had to share,,

As always I love your honesty that comes across as funny yet truthful not hurtful.. hope you don't mind...

"Hi kinshuk havent left a msg for u in a while its not coz i dnt love u or I have stopped being your fan or anything like that its just that I hate routine and i run out of things to say since u not in a show anymore.

Now coming to your latest pictures i have to say that divya is looking absolutely gorgeous if u read this in your next interview please try and mention what she has been doing to get so fit and beautiful.

And then there is u jaan we all have been watching u for years now there is only so much good looks will keep any1 interested. So dnt take these comment as us only loving u coz of your looks coz that aint true coz u are truly talented and u know it. Its just that we dnt want u to end up looking like barun his movie took so long like yours and then he let himself go and he ended up looking worse than a beggar. And u are going so thin u will become the poster boy for anoxeria soon if u dnt watch out rofl. Sorry u should know by now that i have a horrible sense of humor :D. If u are losing weight for a show than please do tell us and i do know that when u are not working u love to experiment on your looks bt do tell us we miss u lots. Bt what i dnt get is why u looking so tired and sad sometimes there is like a spark that is missing.

My advice to u is that i think u should do some research on the workout and eating regime that salman khan is on and start following it yourself. He has lost alot of weight the last few mouths and he managed to look healthy whilst doing it. Wish u knew him he would help u get some muscles and a 6 pack. I really dnt get why all my fav are losing weight so much i love u guys the way u are. And kinshuk start eating food i have a feeling that div is an awesome cook so dnt know what your problem is.

And as for the earring lol i like it and i know alot of guys who like to use them so just guess u being a boy. And if u and angad gona act like twins get a tattoo"

Now is this not the reason "you" the one who makes Kinshuk smile !!! 😉

Just love this message Sandia, thanks for commenting and I must add anything to mention Salman, lol 😆
i should so kill u for this lol bt i will leave u coz i am watching supernatural will be back for u.
If you kill me who would nag you ???

And leave my Kinkin alone OK, we're on a strict diet right now as he's helping me lose weight in time for Carnival,, lol  he's coming to Trinidad to jump-up with me ..lol .. in my dreams
Yum Yum Yum !!!!  Go Get Them Tiger !!!

Yo! u should thank me. I told her to write a comment on his page about it!! ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by trinilisa

If you kill me who would nag you ???
And leave my Kinkin alone OK, we're on a strict diet right nowas he's helping me lose weight in time for Carnival,, lol he's coming to Trinidad to jump-up with me ..lol .. in my dreams
lol oh so thats why my jaan is on a diet coz of u!! poor thing looks anoxeric coz of u and there i was wondering that he didnt wanna eat divya's delicious food rofl do your diet on your own and leave my jaan alone
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Yo! u should thank me. I told her to write a comment on his page about it!!ðŸĪŠ
rofl here is Jack the girl taking credit for my longgg msg to kinshuk like really i already told her last night that u got me to think about writing the msg. bt i bet u didnt know that the reason for that long msg was that whilst reading 1 of your comments about having chubby cheeks and losing the chubbiness it inspired me to write that msg. lol
oh and Lisa dnt be condescending to those of us who dnt comment regularly on our fans profiles by thanking us. we their fans not yours lol
Originally posted by sandiab

oh and Lisa dnt be condescending to those of us who dnt comment regularly on our fans profiles by thanking us. we their fans not yours lol

Did you not know I am his PR Agent and I was not thanking you the way you are thinking...

And yah !!!! he's my personal trainer .. 😆