-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhabhi you are awesome and this has become our like lounge area ;)Edited by -SunnyLeone- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

lol...very creativeπŸ˜†

I have a whole list of creative ideas when it comes to stuff like this ;D lol
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maybe u can help out this guy dating_mystery..he never got girl in his real life ..and now he trying to woo some girls but unable to..u can open his duck account and make him one happy man..πŸ˜†...but problem is he wants to date offline only...so now its in ur hand how to convince him with your charm for the virtual date😳 .
Good Luck..πŸ˜›
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">maybe u can help out this guy dating_mystery..he never got girl in his real life ..and now he trying to woo some girls but unable to..u can open his duck account and make him one happy man..πŸ˜†...but problem is he wants to date offline only...so now its in ur hand how to convince him with your charm for the virtual date😳.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Good Luck..πŸ˜›</font>

damn I am so speechless lets see if this "topic" catches his attention at all, this is just for fun anyhow serious mat ho jaana guys :S
No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

damn I am so speechless lets see if this "topic" catches his attention at all, this is just for fun anyhow serious mat ho jaana guys :S

🀣 

Oh c'mon you aren't  brought up in the woods who gets scared by owls...Ab topic bna hi diya hai toh, give it a nice ending..πŸ˜‰
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

🀣

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oh c'mon you aren't the one in the woods who gets scared by owls...Ab topic bna hi diya hai toh, give it a nice ending..πŸ˜‰</font>

lmfao dude owls are freakin creepy okay the way they stare with those big eyes hahaha what kind of an ending are you expecting ? Don't expect to be an aunty 🀣
No2Pencil thumbnail
^ not Aunty of course πŸ˜†..good ending means hopefully u get somebody for ur virtual dating..and it would be perfect if i can see you with dating_mystery ...  πŸ˜³
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">^ not Aunty of courseπŸ˜†..good ending means hopefully u get somebody for ur virtual dating..and it would be perfect if i can see you with dating_mystery ... 😳</font>

damn oh damn who is this lucky guy that gets to experience a date with me ? ;)
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is for you...dating mystery
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d3vilkid33wani

As long as you're not looking at troubleshooter, you can live. BUTTT if that's where you're looking **be still, my beating heart**, I might have to gouge your eyes out and feed it to raccoons.

Goes without saying I love pencil's idea the most. Dating Mystery just might score at last... albeit online much to his dismay.πŸ˜†

you can keep him I'm not some crazy lover and will never be I like being single ;D eww don't gouge my eyes out and feed it to raccoons :@ have a little bit of humanity girl :P and this troubleshooter is yours I don't need him and will never risk my life for him haha :P