Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by d3vilkid33wani

yes i know that you cannot match me in my intense love and deewanapan for troubleshooter, which is why i am keeping him till death does us apart... but i might go to hell with him and still keep him there. even eternity seems short cuz i can never get enough of *him*ðŸ˜ģ

oh god that is definitely an intense love story and haha I'm good the way I am LOL carry on with your romance hope troubleshooter starts giving you as much importance as you give to him ;)

Love never expects, it only gives and I believe in unconditional love.. ðŸ˜ģI can FEEEL it with my ESP sensors that heis sharmao-ing like a newly wed bride right now at my serenading but he should be back soon to shower me with love. I take it you wanna watch us in action?
haha oh god lol well then we are totally opposites because I expect stuff from everyone haha XD and yeah sure entertain me ;)Edited by -SunnyLeone- - 10 years ago
That's why I'm not expecting any boyfriends lol I'm happy with my sexy girlfriends we go on shopping sprees all the time and have so much fun <3 guys not needed ;) freak in the sheets?? Well you won't find me in a sheet with troubleshooter :/ he's all yours not my type XXP
There is only one guy my type here and that's -Roshan- ;D

ðŸĨģmission accomplished. one down... god knows how many more to go. *breaks a sweat*

lmfao oye don't go for my username I am quite innocent and just flirt with guys no serious commitments LOL but Roshan is mine ;)

There is no room for anyone else in my thought process other than troubleshooter. Roshan... Tom, Dick, Harry..you can have them all. Just not *him*ðŸ˜ģ
okay good and I've decided I'll flirt with anyone but your troubleshooter XD your troubleshooter is like a devil and Roshan is a Prince Charming totally comparable to God ;D

I will allow you your coping tactics of losing troubleshooter... 😆
W*F dude please I'm not emotional like you and he isn't a gem I would cry on losing about I've just flirted with him I never owned him :@ I think I'd date you over him ;)
So please bhabhi don't suspect that I've ever "loved" your troubleshooter cause he ain't the one for me :@ haha I'm so better single thanks XD

Oh Sunny Leone.. I'm only bantering with you and you're flying off the handle here. And you claim to be able to flirt with guys without taking them seriously? sorry not buying it.
all the more reason to keep your hands off troubleshooter ... otherwise you'll burn.ðŸ˜ģ
aacha I am only playing also but I hate when people assume I'm "serious" with guys on here cause that's gross I'm not :@ yeah I flirt with the guys that don't flirt back so they never get serious back :P hope you guys burn together because I don't want to die yet and have a long life thanks :P
Bhabhi let's change the topic I don't want our relationship to be in ruins ;) tell me about your love story na ?