KaBeeRa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

That's it. I quit! she said and stormed out of his office. Rachna's patience had finally hit its limit. He had passed her over for yet another project. Without breaking stride she pulled out her phone and texted her recruiter: Tell them I'll take it. She exhaled and smiled to herself. She was free of this place and that damn Kabir Tripathi. Being hot and brilliant didn't give someone an excuse to be a jerk.

"Rachna, wait!" she heard him call out, but she ignored him and continued down the hallway toward the elevator. Upon reaching the elevator, she mashed the button and impatiently waited. Her text alert sounded. It was her recruiter: Congrats on your new job, Rachna. They are thrilled to have you. Rachna smiled. Finally, a boss that would appreciate her. Nothing had been the same at her office since that man had arrived.

The elevator dinged, the doors opened, and Rachna stepped in. She began to text a thank you message to her recruiter when a hand stopped the elevator doors from closing.

"Rachna!" she heard him call out.

"No need to shout. It's all settled," she said back, but she wasn't even angry anymore. She was so out of this place. Kabir pushed his way into the elevator.

"Settled?" he asked. His breathing was heavy. She wondered if he'd had to run to follow her. The thought made her smile, although she didn't want to admit to herself why it had.

"Just got a text from my recruiter. Agarwal Creations is thrilled' to have me," she told him.

"So that's it? You no longer work for this company in any capacity?" he asked.

"Not in any way, shape or form," she gloated.

"Then there's just one more thing," he said as he hit the stop button on the elevator.

"No, there isn't," Rachna snapped. She pushed him aside to get closer to the elevator buttons to restart the elevator, but he grabbed her hands. His touch was firm, but not too aggressive. She looked up at him. There was something about the way his eyes were fixed on hers that she couldn't turn away.

There's this," he said as he released one of her hands and used it to gently brush the hair from her face. Then, he kissed her.

The kiss surprised Rachna, but his strong yet tender lips were impossible to resist. She felt herself opening her lips to allow him in. His kiss became more impassioned, and she couldn't help but follow. She found herself against the wall of the elevator with her body pressed up against his. She tingled all over. The kiss ended, but he didn't let go of her.

"I've been aching to do that for months," Kabir said. His voice was husky and low.

"You've been an asshole for months," Rachna said, but her voice lacked the venom she had hoped for. She had been completely distracted by his kiss, and it was taking all of her will for her knees not to shake. His arms felt so good around her, and his lips felt like fire. She burned for more.

"I've been forbidden by company policy to touch you for months. I was up for that job at Agarwal Creations," he replied.

She couldn't help but smile. So this was why he hadn't let her work on any projects.

"So you couldn't handle being alone with me?" she teased.

Without letting go of her, he restarted the elevator.

"I can now," he answered.

Edited by KaBeeRa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well  now possibly can i kiss u ???
amazingly superb sweety

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally an OS after such a long time!!
Thank you so much for this 🤗I love how everyone is imagining Kabir to be bold at romance and I hope he will be in the show 
Anyway love it! Keep doing more 
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful OS 🤗 It was really sweet 😳 Just loved it  

Please keep writing.
Edited by MythilyRaman - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
☺️☺️ Am already imagining this in the series
Thank you dear😆 lovely👏👏

Keep writing more ( romance on Rabir) coz god knows when we will get to see any romance btw the two on screen😆
shenramdass thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was breath taking so nice keep up the good work. ;) I hope we can get to Rachna and kabir in some hot scenes like that on air.
linu82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know what to say except o love it and I m blushing. Oh really nice os keep continuing writing and I wish to see something like that in theserial. I cant wait.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww great to seee another RABIR os

hope to read more of them
flipfl0p thumbnail
This is not OS. This is oasis for us KaBirians. God knows when are we going to have such moments in our serial. Thanks for this wonderful writing. By the way, I love your id 😊 .
BarBieDowl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os. Keep writing more. I loved it.