Balika Vadhu Creations Gallery 5 - DT PG139 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made this on request..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And these. aivayi.. 😆 

Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago
Freebies

They r Mehwish's sugg but i guess she doesn't mind if they r freebies!!

JaGan - Set 4

SriShank

^ Same but with Name!!

Shop
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3753651&TPN=79&#p99577472

Love,
Lipsha...
wow lipsha i loved all creations of srishank as jagan and  srishank. stunning coloring and srishank siggy is so gorgeous looking 🤢  loved the texture you have used for srishank

TBH I am so much thankful to mehwish who brought pro like you here for jagan creations. Mehwish lots of hugs for you  dear. 🤗   🤗   🤗    I wanted to tell you before but I forgot when actually i was making post 🤔
@sush @vibz @lipshaa...stunning,awesome and beautiful creations everyone...⭐️❤️👍🏼
wow lipshaa simply wow 😊
i hope mehwish won't mind if we use it too 😆
@Vibs- outstanding, stunning siggy on the sultry hot & gorgeous couple...wow!! 🤢

@lipsha - i cant say a word, will give you a detailed comment in your gallery...beautiful siggies & avis, cant take my eyes off them, lovely coloring, textures, and quotes...flawless blending. the JaGan & SriShank ones both...are to die for.❤️

@Zener- love you too muaaahhh🤗 & it's my pleasure and I am blessed to have lipsha who fulfills all my requests...
Edited by anjali_pi - 10 years ago
sush, eris and lipsha...wow...wow..wow...so beautiful...u guys rock alwyays..
tina...tahnks for the killer collage..👍🏼

and nivi...hmm...Awesome avis...specially the toral entry one..❤️

omg Priya u made this  Ansh siggys 😲 You have improved lots than before , this one looking fab wow, I ask  you something  are you want to learn the better siggys , avis making 😛😛?i can help you  if you  would you want to learn how to make better siggys , 
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago