Let us wish Sandia for turning into Rockerz!!!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Here is to wish our very dear lovely Forum member and a wonderful friend Sandia for turning into Rockerz on IF!

⭐️

What makes you special?

Well, you have one golden heart inside that humorous exterior of yours!❀️

You come up with some of the most amazing write ups and not to forget that you voice your mind fearlessly --- I like that!πŸ‘

You encourage all writers with your encouraging comments on all posts including sometimes purposefully forcing them to participate in posts that they wish to stay away from by challenging them in whichever way you can think of!😳

You are a sweet heart and love someone whom I love too... no you got it wrong...I am meaning Salman Khan here!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Keep rocking!πŸ€—

Here is your gift --- in the next post!

Loads of love...

ShantiπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks sweetie so sweet i came on and was wondering why does my IF look diff and was wondering whether i was always a rockerz or not so thanks for the post u know i hardly notice anything rofl.

And Shanti closet love for my future hubby shame on u, are like so not invited to the wedding lol. thanks again sweetie and i think that i am more excited over the siggie than being a rocker.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations Sandia !!!! You sure Rocking Now !!!!

And such lovely words Shanti to describe Sandia, all true of course !!!!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Thanks sweetie so sweet i came on and was wondering why does my IF look diff and was wondering whether i was always a rockerz or not so thanks for the post u know i hardly notice anything rofl.

And Shanti closet love for my future hubby shame on u, are like so not invited to the wedding lol. thanks again sweetie and i think that i am more excited over the siggie than being a rocker.

Why did you choose him as your future hubby --- I hope it was not because he is well prepared --- with his ear rings!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£
sandiab thumbnail
@ Lisa thanks Lisa for the comment.
@shanti lol oh god those ear rings hehehe it was 1 of the reasons lol.
prishna4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sandia !!!!!!!!!!

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
(Well, i'll say the same thing than Lisa ) Congratulation Dear !!! Today you deserve this status thank to your participation and all the things you did for this forum and i hope that will continue ...  Wish you to go higher and higher and thanks to keep this forum active πŸ˜‰
ZoyaluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sandia πŸ˜‰ Enjoy
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

(Well, i'll say the same thing than Lisa ) Congratulation Dear !!! Today you deserve this status thank to your participation and all the things you did for this forum and i hope that will continue ... Wish you to go higher and higher and thanks to keep this forum active πŸ˜‰

thanks such sweet words