Posted: 10 years ago

Rules:

1. This is not a chat thread nor an appreciation thread, this is a frustration thread where members post their frustration over the show.

2.There is an episode discussion thread to carry on normal discussion about the on going episodes so be clear to post only frustrations in this thread and nothing else.

3. Those who continue to chat will be dealt with severity.

4. Topics opened regarding frustration will be closed and redirected here.

Discuss all the issues related with story line, track and any other issues you have in this thread and do not open so many threads to criticize the show.

Avoid character bashing and follow forum rules and IF rules

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
Each one in this forum praised CV's of JLz... i think this crap is CV's gift for us...😡😡
DV was not his in his character at any point today... he cudnt sense his saachijis intension!!!!
The one whoo could sense her love for him even before she cud sense was not able to understand her emotions today !!
i m not convinced...
Till the day SG hubby created a strom on twiiter everything was fine...
what did he get by this...

jst want the story back on track...

why is this hsow goin this way ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
saanchi as sacrifical lamb 
Congo to cvs!

A big thumpsdown for ruining the essence of JLZ! I have stopped watching the crap! Its annoying! Selfrigteous Saanchi and frustrated DV plus XYZ bandars.. all r getting on my nerves!Edited by iluvrevolution - 10 years ago
thank u bhanu! 🤗

for me both DV n Saachi out of their characters and story has just been butchered! 🥱
The sensibility of JLZ is totally lost.  Saanchi and DV are no more the characters we have loved!! Something is going wrong!
Extremely frustrated due to predictable deviations in the story line. Shristi Arya the producer in her tweet to me mentioned that Sony is dealing with the story line to gain tvts. The copy right of story line is with the PH till there r able to generate sufficient tvts. Since it is not happening, Sony is now handling the storyline. Now jlz is like too many cooks spoil the broth. I don't think Sony understands the intricacies of the character of sachi and dv. So their characters r butchered. The only way to let my frustration go out is to tweet Sony TV. The channel encourage to share all positive aspects of their programs. So they shud knowhow disgusted all of us are. Shristi made it clear that she is helpless but being the producer owns responsibility. I don't feel like commenting on posts due to this frustration. The only saving grace are the actors who lovely portray such senseless tracks..sorry for the ranting.
The Main character's of this show .. DV and Saachi are so much out of their characters 😒 and they seem like acting as if they are not interested in the show / story line. ðŸ˜’😵
CV's .. pl. change the story line asap and remove DV's family completely .. else see ur show's TRP's and the show itself going down the drain!