Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I find that Sony people have woken up to the lovely ideas
Yes I am frustrated by many a stuff and have every right to tell my POV.
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Angry hero...crying heroine...manipulative parents...heroines big heart which knows only sacrifices...helpless heroines guardians...burden siblings...rich guy poor girl...heroes childhood fried having fancy for hero...
Kuch to cvs ne chod diya hota
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Angry hero...crying heroine...manipulative parents...heroines big heart which knows only sacrifices...helpless heroines guardians...burden siblings...rich guy poor girl...heroes childhood fried having fancy for hero...

Kuch to cvs ne chod diya hota

angry hero chalega..but rotlu sacrificing heroine..Nooo way
ughhh
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frustration on member comments are also posted here😲
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 Sony and PH listened to us? πŸ˜†
sorry but the audience circle is much great then this forum where only abt 100+ ppl r active .. and the TRP gaining audience don't like d show and that's y they r butchering d story!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

The introductory page of this thread mentions the rules and it's to show our frustration against the show and as per my understanding not towards fellow members.

This has been a sensible discussion forum and here members don't fight. I think we all should restrict our discussion to the show and don't involve each other.

If anyone does not identify or like any other persons POV about the show then please keep it with you as getting vocal about these things soil the openness and friendliness of the forum

My suggestion...please refrain such instigating comments on fellow members.

well said Vinee :)
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@vinee- ok..got u but i wont change my comments as m not the first one to start this :)

n all peace here πŸ˜†
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

@vinee- ok..got u but i wont change my comments as m not the first one to start this :)

n all peace here πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
If you found any member's post is not right then you have to report that post and wait for DT's action. You should not and cannot tell the member what to do , whether she/he should watch the show or whether he/she should write a post or not...

Every one here has right to express their views and if you find any view or point objectionable, you please report the post. Do not retaliate or try to tell what the member has to do...

Please read what is moral policing from the Rules
JLZ DT
Remya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The most pathetic track... Officially my last day of watching jlz. But if at some point of time anything makes sense, then I might think.. Thank you friends for being there in this journey..