Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAHUL9877 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, let me accept the fact that the serial is not completely based on a pre determined story line and the process goes on with the serial making. I can accept this fact but it is difficult for me to digest  that the theme on which the show is based is also manipulated or subject to changes in the due course . Here I would like to bring about for reflection the difference between subtle variation in theme and story and I find that story is easily and can be manipulated with grace and can help the serial producers by intruding exciting , amusing, vastly diverging magnitudes of emotions that may be accepted or rejected depending upon the type of audience. This provides the producers an opportunity to increase their audiences by catering to a wider spectrum. Also notable in this story sequencing event is that there is not much loss in audience levels by smaller manipulations as an attachment created to a long time viewer is not easily broken and the hope and anticipation makes it going on for him/her.
After considering the events of manipulations I believe that these are events for garnering maximum audiences and capturing a larger share. Now analysis of audience in India is not easy and I would subscribe to the stereotype view held that soap operas are generally meant for an audience not interested in the intellectual debates of society science and politics and for one most suitable who has an epicurean view towards life of enjoying the daily doses of family and relationship emotions.This serial remarks a shift from the stereotypes by bringing about fresh actors and a new concept of relationship hitherto unexplored. 

I do not know the audience distribution of this serial and if serial economics does have its distribution charts, it will surely want to amplify the given order. So finally I am justified by the serial stance and even believing the fact that present manipulative cases were on audience demand , I feel this is a win win situation for the producers because at the present juncture the story can be moulded inany direction without much effort. Thus the people of this forum should not pull each other or advise too much to the serial makers as there is a chance of backfire from them which make things difficult to absorb...

Hope for the best...
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am really frustrated wid SG s husband remaks i=on twitter and i pledge sg not 2 listen 2 dem
and fulfil al dat needs for saachis character
now i am realy realy annoyed wid Sony tv for showing saachis charcater is such a bad taste
ppl are jut disliking saachis character
for always throwing rings
breaking realtionship wud dv,bacha hain bacha hain
no trust on dv
al stupid and silly things by sony tv
i cant blame sristi mama nd the cvs anymore bcoz its out of their hand now
wen trp drips the channel takes over the creativity
in happened in madhubala wen they took over and introduced a ganster as 2nd lead to heoine later scrapped it bcoz trps fell drastically
den it happened in  saraswati chandra in dis case wen the channel changed production house trps increase dis was positive i guess

bt dis wil nolt happen in jlz case
bcoz dis show is totaly diff from the regular ones and the theme is totaly diff
so pls sony guys spare the show
and spare us
Shivi9926 thumbnail
JLZ started with something different but each day it is going down the drain. Can someone please clarify my doubts.
Who decides the TRP.
When I see so many liking the show, why is the TRP down.
Why can't Sony TV for a change think out of the box and create something different without bothering for TRP's, which revolutionizes the TV industry.

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
already stopped watching the show..didn't watch anything this week but thought of posting a final reply on this forum!

watched this show from day 1 and was totally hooked...what attracted me to this was obviously the freshness in the show, the sets were pretty, characters realistic, no OTT drama...and Sangeeta and Ruslaan shared an awesome chemistry...I watched the show for all THAT

and now...No Freshness, Full of Melodrama, Unrealistic characters, Track that has been done to death on TV and No chemistry between Sangeeta and Ruslaan

Enough reasons for me to not watch the show anymore 

It was fun while it lasted! Had a great time on the forum, met so many new members, some great discussions...oh how I used to wait for Anu's thread every day and then discuss the epi to my heart's content...all that is gone now..

anyway ciao everyone! fir milenge chalte chalte ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Edited by SunNaa - 10 years ago
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Angry hero...crying heroine...manipulative parents...heroines big heart which knows only sacrifices...helpless heroines guardians...burden siblings...rich guy poor girl...heroes childhood fried having fancy for hero...

Kuch to cvs ne chod diya hota

yaar Vinee, ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†, for analysis but for SAARUV ðŸ˜­
aparna37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodipto18

i am really frustrated wid SG s husband remaks i=on twitter and i pledge sg not 2 listen 2 dem

and fulfil al dat needs for saachis character
now i am realy realy annoyed wid Sony tv for showing saachis charcater is such a bad taste
ppl are jut disliking saachis character
for always throwing rings
breaking realtionship wud dv,bacha hain bacha hain
no trust on dv
al stupid and silly things by sony tv
i cant blame sristi mama nd the cvs anymore bcoz its out of their hand now
wen trp drips the channel takes over the creativity
in happened in madhubala wen they took over and introduced a ganster as 2nd lead to heoine later scrapped it bcoz trps fell drastically
den it happened in  saraswati chandra in dis case wen the channel changed production house trps increase dis was positive i guess

bt dis wil nolt happen in jlz case
bcoz dis show is totaly diff from the regular ones and the theme is totaly diff
so pls sony guys spare the show
and spare us

Pls Let JLZ return to its original form!
Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
aparna37 thumbnail
Pls CVs consider our frustrations and bring back the freshness of JLZ again!! We would love to see the story to be dealt more sensibly!!
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow Anki baby is back.. goel family r not enough kya? You have just dug your own pit 🤢..

JLZians r not even remotely interested in kekta crazy stuffs! Lolwa nobody wants to watch Anki's seduction session.. #Dooms_Day_is_near Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now i really hope cv"s doesnt give us a twist by making Dv agree to marry ankita on family pressure in anger..😕 please cvs dont make it a routine rona dhona serial.. Grrr😡😡
croziaxx thumbnail
 they all gone mad ..why not sony  understand that every show has its own taste ..why they r hell bent to destroy this .. 
but sony is not alone .. some other r too  in the row ..  but they don't understand that this is suicidal mode ... if they not awake ..show will end soon...