i want more dv scenes
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

i cnt stand saanchi family drama now..

prachi n pradeep..the greedy foxes

i want more dv scenes

agre adi..yesterday prachi jst ðŸ˜¡ me...she says howw can her sister have finn probs..let her undd.saanchi made sure to keep her happy gt her married to duffer sunil..and her budget any day was out of hands...
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

agre adi..yesterday prachi jst😡me...she says howw can her sister have finn probs..let her undd.saanchi made sure to keep her happy gt her married to duffer sunil..and her budget any day was out of hands...

hii meera :)
prachi is just soo 🤬
how can any sis b so insensitive
kinnika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode ranks up there along with the mahamilan and saachi's crazy rant about DV's family revelation for the worst episode ever. It was depressing, ridiculous and plain annoying, all of it.
monishasri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i got bored watching this serial...there is no special thing in this serial😡always as other serials
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God knws wat r cvs upto now..

In 15 th precap next morning we see ankita,gtng up frm bed wth dv...

Can't cvs thnk out of box...

I m.++++ ve person bt with the way cvs r taking the story I have no clue whr its headingvtoo..

Hope cvs shw saruv reunion.soon...
Plusq8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh!  Today's episode was quite disappointing. I've never been much into tv serials coz they were too melodramatic but then I just fell in love with jlz's story and actors,  but now it is beginning to feel like the ones I been avoiding. I hope to see sensible realism mixed with that unique jlz dream element.  Wistful thinking I hope not on my part!!!!! 
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really pathetic 😡, disappointing, no uniqueness, it' a crap now
keershri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such good actors like Ruslaan and Sangeeta are being wasted... All the sensibility, youthfulness, realism and freshness of the show are going for a toss... ðŸ˜­. The creators shd understand the target audience of this show are not the saas-bahu FEKTA types to keep their interest & loyalty going with this cliched melodrama going on...
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Show cant go worse more than this...Disgusting.. Very much frustrated with the current track.. JLZ totally gone off track with the originality it started with.. Cvs should wake up before they loose all the viewers