Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Frustrations Thread #1 - Page 6

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wats going on all dis? Werz r old jlz? Shld we get old jlz back? Nw cnt abl to tolerate all dis family politics drama. Enough dnt test our patience. If dis contineu TRP wl be 0 very soon. Plz gv us r old jlz back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fed up with Dhruv aka DV's siblings. I feel bad for him because he has got such immature , rude, idiotic , fool siblings and his sister Isha or whatever her stupid name is ,is such a idiotic person. She carries such pride from where? has she done anything on her own? really I would have given a tight Slap over that stupid's face right there because she being a woman cannot understand the feeling which Saanchi was going through right there in that situation, so its wastage of Isha that she is a woman. 
Instead of her idiotic behaviour, she could have shown her matured behaviour. I wonder if people are like this !

why only DV have good qualities and habits in him and why his siblings are foul persons ? 

Moreover, in long term, what kind of individuals are they? what can they preach to their own kids? what will they will learn and do?

And this does not means that i'm not liking after marriage track. I'm loving it because JLZ is the most realistic show currently and these are the real situations which a couple has to face after Love marriage , so I appreciate creatives for their work here. 

was the creative team changed? or i missed something?
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev...Niranjan Iyengar left the show . Now Damini Shetty is writing the story. There has been change in directors too.
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ak75

Dev...Niranjan Iyengar left the show . Now Damini Shetty is writing the story. There has been change in directors too.

WHAT! I'm shocked now...Niranjan was famous writer right? the one who had written nice stories? why he left the show in between? please tell me.

who is Damini shetty? famous writer?

oh yeah, but why all they left?
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know the reason. Guess it has to do with low TRP. Damini Shetty is the producer of Bani...
If Trp is low channel takes the call. PH has no voice.
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ak75

Don't know the reason. Guess it has to do with low TRP. Damini Shetty is the producer of Bani...

If Trp is low channel takes the call. PH has no voice.

oh

well, Sony shows have low trps but their stories are unique. I hope it increases .
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .shinchan.

this show is goin soo dumb...
Saanchiji is an idiot..oops sorry to hurt saanchiji lovers bt this is damn true fact..

Reaching directly at the reception area with greese on face n hands,bad hair 🤢
ohh please is she dat innocent or oversmart to atleast look in mirror
such an embarassment to whole family

yaar, I can never understand her!  I need to take coaching classes😃
RachnaaP thumbnail
There was some theme which use to be adhere to the title Jee Le Zara with freshness and uniqueness. There use be magic with funny and lighter side of life. It has different class of audience who is not interested or tired of any other typical, boring, senseless show in television. This started as inspiration, motivation to the people who lost faith in TRUE and LOVE and forgot to LIVE LIFE. Use to wait for 9:30 PM and forgot all tensions of life.
Now progarmme has become worst than any other show on TV. De-motivational, disappointing. Full of negativity and shows only evil wins, there is no true love and true love is for suffering. And there is no strength in TRUE LOVE to win over evil and odds in life. Now Scared to switch to Sony at 9:30 PM.
The magic and theme is lost.
FANS has expectations from show as it has potential to go back to the original theme which was done successfully earlier. Hope to have positive track and TRUE LOVE over evil and odds in life.
As far as twist is concerned, there are enough twists in life and other typical serials. then there will be no uniqueness
Request to makers to get original theme back.
Edited by RachnaaP - 10 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree and with no promotions and promos frm sony my exp are low
will continue seeing till show lasts...
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uff  another anki-dv track!  anki will wear the dress brought for sanchi by DV from London!!😕