•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

How are most guys like in your opinion (in India)?

Poll Choice
Guy 1
Guy 2
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Suppose a girl comes to a room with 2 single guys sitting in there. This's how each of them react --

Guy 1 -- Checks her out from tip to toe -- how are the boobs, butts, her hair, face etc.. to decide if she qualifies or not.
Guy 2 -- Just notices her face so he can recognize her. He doesn't look at the body.

Assume the girl does not notice any of the guys.

Poll is -- How are most guys like in India -- guy 1 or guy 2?
Posted: 10 years ago
There are many more option u have mentioned only 2 of them.,...
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Chtsal

There are many more option u have mentioned only 2 of them.,...

Agree..
Few give a look in your eyes..
Few give genuine smiles...
And many more...
Most of the guys make sure if the girl has her body parts in place and looks presentable or not and then they start following or commenting on the girl...

In some cases they just need to make sure it is a girl and then they start the majnugiri...
they will always chose guy 1 as their BF and would never chose the guy 2 as they have already friend zoned him ðŸ˜› Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 9 years ago
Even if there are many categories in poll, after normalisation all refer to guy1.
i miss dating mystery 's quirky post ...😆 Seriously, he was one of its kind fella but i suppose his lotw was jinxed , he never able to recover back from that. 
I met different types of people. 
Where has this banda gone??I miss his frustrated posts...may be he got married.. 😆
Have seen both but mostly the first type! 😆