Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

Episode Analysis Jan 10/14 Avni Helping Raj ;Bua Refuses The Rishta

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ok a lot of things shown 😉
so they introduced raj ka best friend amit😊 acc to the video i posted some time b4 😆
 i liked the conversation between raj n amit 😉
 so there is big challenge raj friend had given to him 😉
we have been continously seeing devika 😆for 4- 5 eisodes n her nervousness but  liked thecar scenes of avni n devika 😆
 comimg to akshat n his gf arpita 😳finally they showed shes cute i liked their scenes too 😳
 the daal bhatti scenes of avni n raj 😳😳😳was superb⭐️ n i like the scene where devika was fighting🤣 wid raj 😛
uff that atta scene that was so cute 😳
 yess kundali got matched 😳of arpita n akshat but thers a roadblock in their marriage ie bua n her father in law😲
 OMGbuas father in law 🤢looks tooo veryy strict😲 he looks more like grey charcter or villian 🤢
anyways comin to bua  she finally gotto know who arpita is😲 well looks like bua doesnt want the rista due 2  her husbands father that is buas father in lwaw ka some loss in business  due to manish aggarwal arpita dad 😕
 sigh it s clear you should keep ur personal n proffesionl seperate never mix these 2 together
 precap ; haye avni n raj too cute 😳
oh oh oh oh big troble😲 bua almost poisning her father ie dadji against manish aggarwal n his family😲 i mean arpita dad 😊

Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
koi comment toh do 😕
Senoritaaa thumbnail