Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

What a Joke!!!!!!!!!

goldei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really don't understand how can they make such a young couple parent's of grown up children. They look like younger brother and sister not mom dad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goldei

I really don't understand how can they make such a young couple parent's of grown up children. They look like younger brother and sister not mom dad.

agree 😊
 but look at ekta mata hasnt she doing the same😕 in her show pavitra rishta to 😛
they ve made  young arjun n  young purvi in that also as parents 🤣of pari 🤣  bechara ritvink n asha

Senoritaaa thumbnail
Ye sab TV shows ki maaya hai beta🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so big deal? my mom is in her 60's and dont look more than 40, take me i am in my 30'2 and i dont look beyond 22, happens yaar, since when did ppl have to be really look old to have grownup kids? 
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldei

agreed...not like other shows don't have charac who r young playin parents...but just that in this show i hardly am able to relate them as parents...dunno why but they hardly suit as parents for such grown up kids...the dad and son look the same age for me...just that CVs have made the dad wear glasses and comb his hair back...even the dad's voice sounds more boyish ðŸ˜²
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree yaar😊 They look so Young...
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree they look very young but i personally don't think its that bad. you see it all over tv now and in reality it happens. i think they're portraying their roles well though.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
agree with both reena and rajeev r so young to play grown up child parents. as i said earlier it wud be great to make them elder sibblings
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do agree, but look at Qubool hai, the character playing Rashid is 35 in real life, and Asad, played by then KSG is 30. When I first watching the first episode, I thought, the mum and dad were the Bhaiya and Bhabhi, but were shocked to see they were the parents, but now I am used to it, so yes they look young, but as long as the story is good, I overlook it. 
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumihp

I do agree, but look at Qubool hai, the character playing Rashid is 35 in real life, and Asad, played by then KSG is 30. When I first watching the first episode, I thought, the mum and dad were the Bhaiya and Bhabhi, but were shocked to see they were the parents, but now I am used to it, so yes they look young, but as long as the story is good, I overlook it. 

i agree. when i first watched qubool hai, i was surprised too but like you said you get used to it.