Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi... i wanna know something from u all, which has been troubling me since many days! ðŸ˜” 
I am not a tall girl. Just average, 5'. I used to like one guy who was tall enough, around 5'7''. We used to talk to each other alot initially, like late into the nyts. Gradually i started developing feelings for him. I had recently been through a break-up, and hence i all the more felt drawn towards this guy. From what i used to feel, like from his gestures n all, it seemed he liked me too, as in more dan a frend. 

N after around 3 months, i told him about my feelings for him. At dat tym, we did get a bit intimate (but nothing major/big). but den wen i asked him does he want us to be in a relationship, he told me 'no'. he said he wanted to be just frends wid me. crazy as i was for him, i said ok but i kept trying to impress him. he never used to like me as he said m short n not exactly as good looking as he wants his gf to be. i tried to look better n dress well, just so dat he can feel something for me, but he didnt. he said he felt uncomfortable being seen with me in college, thinking wat people will say, coz of my height, though i wore heels for him n dat med my height match his. ( i hav an ankle problem, but i always wore heels for him ) . I did everything for him in my capacity, be it wid money, giving gifts, help him in studies. watever he wanted i did it. 

Inspite of everything, he never even respected me, forget liking me genuinely. I still kept by him till now, n dat is around 2 years! but now things were getin on my nerves. he used to abuse my parents n den say dat he abused dem coz i was at fault. I mean really?!!! can someone abuse somebody's parents if he/she is angry wid d oder person?!!!! ... on top of dat, he used to tell me i really like dis girl or dat girl n if she ever comes in our college n he is able to impress her, he will definitely go to her, n den used to remind me dat i am just his frend. ... After dese n oder bullshit n hiding things from me stuff he used to do, i finally said i dont wanna be related to u in any way! but den he cem running bek to me, calling me 100s of tyms dat he cant live widout me n all dat ... i cant believe it or understand it. d person who treats me like a trash wen m wid him n tek his care, d sem person comes running after me wen i say of breaking ties wid him!!!! ...i really cry wen i think about wat he med me n my parents go thro in past 2 years.

i just want to ask u all, is it okay wat i did, by breaking up wid him? he has lost his mom, so i always wanted to be dere for him, but how long can i continue to be humiliated by him n he abusing my parents just for d soft corner i once had for him?!!!! he tells me i am immature to break up wid him, coz he has not done any crime like sleeping wid someone else,etc. Is it necessary dat someone breaks-up wid u only wen he/she has done an unpardonable crime?!!! is being humiliated in return of taking care of u, not a reason enough?!!! i really hav tears ryt now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what ? r u still doubting your decision ? U HAVE TAKEN BEST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE. you have given him 2 years, 24 months, 104 weeks , 730 days of your life  to that douche for what ? So, he can abuse you and your family ? So he can use you and make u his punching bag...He has taken so much toll from you girl..from every way emotionally, mentally, financially, your time..and etc ..and still he not able to respect you and take you as granted..You really need to move on from that person, how much he comes back..DON'T ACCEPT HIM..if he can't understand your importance in 2 years, no need to waste your time anymore cuz he will never...
Am sure you are a beautiful person inside out, and you don't deserve such treatment..am also short , am 5'3 and my ex was 6'1 ..but he never made me feel like its my fault as if i didn't fulfill his criteria for his ideal dream girl ...Somewhere down the road, i think its your fault too dat u have given him so much clemency so he can treat the way he want to...Being in love is good but when people try to change you, it defo means something is going super wrong. Tho' he never had any commitments but than again taking all this from friend is not so cool too. 

you have made your decision, STAND BY IT...He still comes to you, cuz he doesn't wanna see , his useful THING going out of his hands... you deserve a special guy who will accept for who you are and he is dere , meet new people, make new friends , he don't deserve you at all...Let this loser rot in hell with his self-centerdness and ego ...Karma is a bitch , she will indeed come around and bite his ass.. 

good luck! Be strong
😃
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with pencil, you shouldnt ever let your parents or family get put down by the other person. I think thats how people break you. If they are able to say negative things about your family to your face, you are stuck and become a hypocrite for sitting there listening to it and not responding. If a girl is prepared to say anything against my rents I would leave that person easily.. you are what you are because of your family. Likewise I wouldn't drag her rents into anything either, that is below the belt.
Also the guy is about 5'7? that is short .. its okay for a girl to be short but a guy being short is pretty pathetic so maybe he feels bad about himself and in turn has a go at you about it, to make himself feel better. Which would make sense cuz that seems to be the pattern in your relationship. He needs you to feel good about himself. Its a good thing you did by leaving him..he has too many issues.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Where are you trouble shooter ?? ^ 😛
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ No2Pencil and Troubleshooter - Thanks both of you. I really felt encouraged  after reading your replies! ðŸ˜Š
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Never change yourself for anyone ! #1 rule
Learn to love yourself first and then people after because if you're changing yourself for someone then it means you appreciate that person over yourself which should never be, at least in my opinion.
This person you were in love with no way deserves your love XXP
Honestly be strong and walk over him, no need to be his slave, you are what you are and if people don't respect you for that they ain't worth your attention.
BarbieGurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...girl thts exactly my story...I m short...a little over 5"2
in my teenage I was crazily in love with my best frn...he was tall abt 5"10n very intelligent.
I went through the same thing...finally realised I will never get his love...
Gave up on him n concentrated on my career...I looked towerds a better life n future.
Now I m married to my hubby who is very handsome n 6 feet tall :-)

Never waste ur tears over someone who dosent deserve it... Hav faith good things will come to u
janerusso thumbnail
Hi! I'm Jane Russo from the US. I'm from Freemont California, the City is 80% Indian.
I completely understand your situation, and I'm hurting as much as you. I'm dating an Indian Man from Mumbai, he's exactly the same as your boyfriend, he takes me for granted, treats me like dirt,
orders me about like I'm his property. He also embarrasses me in front of his Family, and friends.
They all make jokes about me, right in front of me.
I'm just like you, Stupid, I keep coming back for more, I give him money, any story he tells me, I believe him. My problem is I'm totally in love with him, when we have sex, he knows he drives me crazy, he knows all he has to do is call me, and I'll come running back to him. I know he's using me, but I can't break away from him. He tells me Indian women allow their Men other relationships with women.
He has this cane, if I complain too much, he hits me with the cane, and it really hurts, but I always run to him when he calls.
So cheer up, I'm worse than you! And it's not that he's an Indian Man, all men are just as bad,
or it could be that I just enjoy having Men use me. I hope that's not the case!