Barun's creations are my fav

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations bitiyas πŸ€—
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Fabulous guys! I mean everything which you used in your first shop like Fonts [which font is this by the way?] , fonts in your creations and AVIS , animated ones are just phenomenal plus the effects being used by each one of you are just absolutely fantastic! . Infact, your post gave me so much of inspiration to learn and I would Love to see your future creations and I hope to learn from something from you guys too. BornThisWay is my friend and i'm feeling happy that she sent me PM because , its cause of her PM i'm able to know her creativity along with her other friends . I also Loved the name of the post, unique name.   

Now coming to update , I just loved the way you guys have used blending in each of your creations especially in Alia , ASR , Khushi, Parineeti, Siddharth , Hrithik, Kareena , Varun , Deepika , Priyanka ,Barun , Chitrangada , Beintehaan , Jodha Akbar , and everything else. I meant the whole update , I Loved it. πŸ‘

I want to ask what softwares and font you guys have used , will you please tell me . If not here , PM me. Because I Just Loved it. God Bless you guys and may you guys have lots of shop and galleries in future!

This is my first longest comment ever i made in any shop/gallery so you can imagine how much I'm impressed with your work . Infact i want to learn and grab some talent so that i can also use and make it in my gallery.

Congratulations friends !πŸ€— Very Happy for you all.

Your friend

Dev .

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG this is gonna rock!! πŸ₯³ 
Well done peeps!! πŸ˜³ 
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the gallery guys.
Congratulations and wishing you many more.

Do Pm me when you update.
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BornThisWay

Mirza bhai ke clear & achhe pics nahi mil rahey hai...kya karun? 

simple HD video download karoo na...
if u want i can provide u HD links πŸ˜‰
Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous shop! http://i4.minus.com/izm3L8SBlxXyg.png
http://i7.minus.com/jEihrmgmEQIBi.png
http://i.minus.com/iGHjo7ev7Nhis.gifhttp://i.minus.com/ifefUR74w7r3i.gif
i luv dese most...keep it up! Good Luck!
BornThisWay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Dev.*

Fabulous guys! I mean everything which you used in your first shop like Fonts [which font is this by the way?] , fonts in your creations and AVIS , animated ones are just phenomenal plus the effects being used by each one of you are just absolutely fantastic! . Infact, your post gave me so much of inspiration to learn and I would Love to see your future creations and I hope to learn from something from you guys too. BornThisWay is my friend and i'm feeling happy that she sent me PM because , its cause of her PM i'm able to know her creativity along with her other friends . I also Loved the name of the post, unique name.   

Now coming to update , I just loved the way you guys have used blending in each of your creations especially in Alia , ASR , Khushi, Parineeti, Siddharth , Hrithik, Kareena , Varun , Deepika , Priyanka ,Barun , Chitrangada , Beintehaan , Jodha Akbar , and everything else. I meant the whole update , I Loved it. πŸ‘

I want to ask what softwares and font you guys have used , will you please tell me . If not here , PM me. Because I Just Loved it. God Bless you guys and may you guys have lots of shop and galleries in future!

This is my first longest comment ever i made in any shop/gallery so you can imagine how much I'm impressed with your work . Infact i want to learn and grab some talent so that i can also use and make it in my gallery.

Congratulations friends !πŸ€— Very Happy for you all.

Your friend

Dev .

Dev, thank you so much for your overwhelming comment πŸ€—

Have replied to your questions, do check your PM. :)