Where would u go

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
So a questions if u had an opportunity to go anyway in the world with kinshuk and divya(some can send her to her parents house if u wana ;):D) where would u go with them. And no options like anyway isnt an option as just as long as i am with kinshuk lol. So will it be spain, brazil, india etc.Edited by sandiab - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
With Kinshuk hayeee a beautiful beach where there is a bed in the middle of it lol and candles everywhere 🀣 only two of us... πŸ˜‰ Lol! Wanna be stuck there with him all my life! Lol!
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

With Kinshuk hayeee a beautiful beach where there is a bed in the middle of it lol and candles everywhere 🀣 only two of us... πŸ˜‰ Lol! Wanna be stuck there with him all my life! Lol!

lol u demon i didnt wanna mention bed and u went and did it lol i think thats a nice idea though hehehehe candles every way since u didnt think of a nice country to have your  beach bed the wind will blow all your candles of. lol now this image is in my bed/head lol
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice idea Sandia, but I won't pick any country yet, for now just somewhere I could hold his arm the whole time, like maybe a coney island ride or a haunted house,, lol

Where would you go besides tie him to a bed with red satin sheets,, lol

Poor Kinshuk & Divya, they'll be like, what the hell, what's wrong with these ppl..lol

trinilisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

A nice suggestion Jackie so the wind won't blow out your candles like Sandia wishes is Bora Bora where you have your own private hut in the water,, no disturbances !!!πŸ˜‰
sandiab thumbnail
[QUOTE=trinilisa]Nice idea Sandia, but I won't pick any country yet, for now just somewhere I could hold his arm the whole time, like maybe a coney island ride or a haunted house,, lol

Where would you go besides tie him to a bed with red satin sheets,, lol
Poor Kinshuk & Divya, they'llbe like, what the hell, what's wrong with these ppl..lol
(quote) lol i dnt know what to know what u gona do with my jaan bt want country u gona with him lol bt i guess haunted house is better than a beach somewhere lol u ppl are like no fun. and since u ddint say which country u will take him to i wnt just yet lol.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinilisa

A nice suggestion Jackie so the wind won't blow out your candles like Sandia wishes is Bora Bora where you have your own private hut in the water
(quote) lol the wind will catch them there and blow their roof off lol

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
🀣 Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 10 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail

HOW ABOUT GREECE... WE COULD ROMANCE ON THE WHITE ROOF TOPS LIKE SRK & RANI FROM CHALTE CHALTE - WRAPPED IN WHITE SHEETS... LOL !!!!

IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL !!!!!   

AND YOU KNOW I LOVE THE BEACH !!!!!

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Nooo lisa!! Thats my dream!! Oh god wrapped in white sheets! 
Him running after me, lifting me! And oh god...☺️