Afsar Bitiya

Where would u go - Page 3

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

U guys can talk ðŸĪĢ

lol no thanks Lisa can continue that sort of talk by herself i am a good girl i dnt know what she is talking about bt i know its bad. rofl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prishna_fan

Well ... I have a proposition, i think i would go with him everywhere but if i have to chose one place particularly it would be Mauritius of course !!!

Of course that would be your choice Steena !!! And you would know all the perfect places to go !!

😉 😆
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: trinilisa

Of course that would be your choice Steena !!! And you would know all the perfect places to go !!

😉 😆

Paris is also fun ... but Mauritius it's very special like ...a paradise !!!  Just imagine you're with Kinny on the beach seeing a sunset ...ðŸĪŠ
Edited by prishna_fan - 10 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

lol no thanks Lisa can continue that sort of talk by herself i am a good girl i dnt know what she is talking about bt i know its bad. rofl

I do mean innocent talk... what else... I am married...😆😉 ... but seriously I would love to have a chat before action,,..👏👏😆😆...  sorry couldn't help myself ...ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

Sorry Kinshuk if you are reading this, I really am shy 😉 and you can blame Sandia for all of this, she started it...😆😆

trinilisa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prishna_fan

Paris is also fun ... but Mauritius it's very special like ...a paradise !!!  Just imagine you're with Kinny on the beach seeing a sunset ...ðŸĪŠ

Absolutely gorgeous Steena, both day or night !!!! (I just googled and watched some pics, oh my gosh so amazing) And I just love sunsets...Day Dreaming the colors are magnificent !!!!  What great work by our creator !!!