MoonMoon Dutta Appreciation thread # 1 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Just for info,
Moonmoon Dutta was here in Bay Area, USA for the new year party celebration and she performed. I even heard her interview on radio. She said she got his role because of Dilipji, as they had worked together sometime in past.

She is also great friends with all ladies in show specially Ambika(Mrs Hathi) and you can see that on screen. They all chat a lot on sets and male cast keep asking them what they chat about. and it is not just clothes or jewelry. They talk about every thing on earth like politics, news. That was really nice !

Overall a nice interview ! I think she is different than  what is portrayed on screen. Simple and Intelligent.
Edited by devica - 10 years ago
Wowww!We will now have a new AT of Munmoon too...😛😛
Thanks Rishab for opening dis...😃😃

"I'm very glad to be a part of the Taarak Mehta team as it has given me a lot of fame"

Says Moonmoon Dutta aka Babita who talks about her longest stint of 6 years with SAB TV's show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah with TellyBuzz...

The Bong beauty Moonmoon Dutta has been associated with SAB TV's showTaarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah for the past six years. The actress is quite ecstatic about being associated for such a long period to the show and shares her excitement with TellyBuzz..

The pretty actress is extremely happy to be associated with the show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah which has given her fame and recognition, "I'm very glad to be a part of the Taarak Mehta team as it has given me a lot of fame. I don't need to bother about anything else today because of this show. I'll never ever leave this show," states Moonmoon.

When asked Moonmoon about the rumors which stated that the actress has decided to quit the show, she replies, "No, it was a completely false rumor. I was and will always be part of the show Taarak Mehta. There is no problem for me and I am very happy with my track too."

On being asked to Moonmoon about her absence from the scenes in the show, this is what she replies, "Well there are other characters as well and the story track keeps changing. I'm pretty much shooting for the show and have no qualms about it. To tell you in a better way, I'm a parallel lead in the show and I shoot for the scenes in the show whenever it is required." 

Well as mentioned above the actress has been associated with show since six years now and Moonmoon is very happy with the way her character is shaping and has never felt the need to experiment with her character as she says, "Our lead actors Dilip Joshi and Disha Wakani have been in the show from the beginning, if they don't feel any such thing, then why would I. As I already told you that, I'm very happy and will never leave the show for anything."

So is Moonmoon looking forward to work in other shows?  "Currently, I'm busy shooting for my serial and being actively taking interest in the events. So I don't have much time to do anything else. I really don't want to give any bad impression to anyone but I'm pretty satisfied with whatever I'm doing. I've got everything what I needed as today people do recognize me wherever I go," she says. 

Lastly we asked Moonmoon about are there any similarities between the character of Babita and herself in real life? This is what she says, "There are similarities between us like Babita is a very happy go lucky person who takes care of her fitness and style. The same goes with Moonmoon as well. The only difference is that Babita is married and I'm not. Also currently I don't see marriage on the cards."

Well, we wish Moonmoon all the very best for her future endeavors!

Itna gussa kyu hai ...babita ??
She is great in comedy also

I have so much to do before I get married - Munmun Dutta

Munmun Dutta always wanted to be a part of the entertainment industry. Popularly known as Babita of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Munmun talks about her claim to fame in the glam world.

Says Munmun, "I was studying in Pune when I auditioned for Gladrags and that platform introduced me to the city. When I came to Mumbai I did not know anyone and no one helped me get work. I did a few ads and ramp shows until I was offered Hum Sab Baraati on Zee TV. While I learnt a lot from many senior actors like Dilip Joshi and Bhavna Balsaver, the show went off air due to certain issues and I was back again doing commercials."

However, Dilip Joshi seems to have an important hand in her success story. Do you wonder why we are saying so?It was Dilip Joshi who recommended her name to the Producer, Asit Modi for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.

"Yes. I and Dilip ji worked together in Hum Sab Baraati and that is how we knew each other. I owe him credit for recommending my name to essay the character of Babita in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah which is such a grand success today. All of us, from the producers to the actors have reached a saturated level of fame and popularity only due to this show."

Talking about her personal life which has been pretty controversial in the past, we at site asked her about her plans of marriage.

"I am single till I get married and I have so much to do before I get married. I want to travel the world, act in movies and enjoy my life thoroughly before entering the bond of marriage which is full of responsibilities. I am very happy being answerable only to myself right now and I am enjoying every moment of it."

Good luck pretty lady!!!

Originally posted by _Rohit

She is great in comedy also
😛
Long before TMKOC happened to BABITA JEE..😊