Book Talk

The Alchemist.

incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Book-Lovers 
Well,this is my very first topic in this forum and I'm not an active member of the forum but I intend to be active from now onward. I thought why not start with the very best book. Yeah,I'm talking about "The Alchemist". I guess,I do not need to ask,how many of you read the book because I'm damn sure you all have must. How can have someone not read this book? Even someone who is not into reading books,have read it once in their life.By chance if anyone of you haven't read this book,all I can say is I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET.😳
 If I had to describe the book in three words,it would be "Simply the best." Words are not enough to describe this book and Paulo's superlative piece of writing. What I love about the book is the unorthodox and unconventional story line.
What are your views about the book?
Peace.
-Somaiyah.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed .. it is paulo best work till now...i usually like sharing books with  friends...but Alchemist and  The Thorn birds.. i just can't  find in me to lend them out to anyone...they add to my  preciousss  collection  β˜ΊοΈ
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Alchemist is a beautiful read. Gripping and Intriguing. Probably the best work of Paulo Coelho.  The consistent flow of the story and the manner in which events are woven throughout is simply amazing. 
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
True.! The Alchemist is amazing! It doesnt let you lose its grip. Edited by FlawlessAshvik - 10 years ago
SatyarthNayak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it immensely. An all-time fav. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read d book juz yestrdy..
Loved it:-) :-) 

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its one of those books that rewards re-reading, you'll find something new in it every time you read it
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Alchemist is The BEST in BESTS
Aradhana__5 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved the philosophy throughout the book.

The Alchemist- Speaks the "Language of the world".

Nature speaks out to every human in so many ways. We just don't realize it. This concept is beautifully explained in the book πŸ˜ƒ
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Its an amazing book! My friend suggested me to read it and I can't thank her enough for suggesting me that book!

Right from the begining to the end it keeps you hooked with the story!

Its definately a 'Paulo Coelho at his best' 😊

PS- My first post in this forum πŸ˜†
Edited by Directioner1D - 9 years ago