Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi Bas AshNi..Story So Far..NO COMMENTS PLEASE - Page 24

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dr. Guddi...

Hi friends ..how about an early morning update!!
Ashutosh  careied Guddi to the car n took off her bag n water bottle as she tried putting the seat belt n succeeded and her father sat n backed the car ..looking at his lil princess and asked her"so Guddi how was the day.."??Guddi thought for a moment as her father kept a look on her intently and then she said"school nice..but teacher is bad..boli KEEP QUIET ..n OH ASHNI"!!and she pouted!Ashutosh almost laughed as he said"achcha sandwich khaaya ??"Guddi nodded  .."haan Arav ke sath"!Ashutosh  asked"yeh Aarav kaun hai"!"mera friend..thoda buddhu hsi..usse 1 to 100 bhi nahi aataa"!Ashu smiled n said "tumhe aata hai"??Guddi slapped her head"off course aata hai..mamma ne sikhaaya per jab i say in class to teacher say OH ASHNI:!! Dr Ashutosh realised his Guddi was in a bad mood ..n his eyes feel on the freezer in the dashboard!he opened it n took out the ..."PEPSIII"!!!it was Guddi..in hyper excited mood as Ashu pulled off the car n opened the bottle..and Guddi sipped n then gulped ..saying "thanku papa..."and Ashutosh  smiled..just as his cell buzzed..KGH.."ok..i am coming right away..give me..hmmm.5 minutes"!he looked at the traffic n then at Guddi..n turned tge car towards KGH.."beta there is an emergency. .tum papa mamma ke hospital me baithna thodi der..then i d drop you home..ok"??Guddi looked apprehensively but her dad added"you can have your pepsi aur wahaan pe nandlal bhaiyya aur laxmi bai honge ..jsise maxi didi aur cs hain..to canteen se kuch bhi mangaa sakti ho...ok"??Guddi nodded but then asked wisely"papa..how??me no money"??and even a tense Ashutosh  laughed n tousled her hair..adding"Beta..papa will come n pay..but be a good girl..cabin me hi rehna..mamma mamma nahi karna..mamma is in opd"??Guddi the inquisitive immediately asked"opd kya papa"??but as the car reached Kgh,ashu hurried out with Guddi..carrying her pepsi n chocolate n she held her father's hand as they walked the gallery of KGH..Guddi looking around at this new world...and the nurses n drs looking at the duo admiringly..as Guddi smiled  n waved like a star..till she was ushered into her dad's  cabin n nandlal n laxmi bai were summoned .."papa this your room...woh bed hai ..wahaan ninni karte ho.."??said Guddi pointing to the examination table..Ashu smiled n said"Guddi i gave to rush .be a good girl..ok beta..."n then he took out the dairy milk..as Guddi had a twinkle in her eyes.."yeh to mamma ki favourite hai..unhe dena..she d say"dr Ashutosh "!!and Ashutosh seemed pink with embarrassment! !
As he humg his coat n walked..Guddi ran"bye papa"n he raised his finger.."inside the cabin Guddi"!!and she retraced her steps almost instantly..like a good child ..and decided to explore the world within!!
As Guddi smiled at Laxmi bai n nandlal..striking a bond immediately n clamoured around the room..looking at the examination table n asked"ispe kaun sota hai.."??laxmi bai smiled as she explained n then asked"aap ko sona hai"??Guddi shook her head with a firm no...and went on..as she came to the skeleton. .n as nandlal thought shed get scared..she laughed"iss stupid toy ke kapde kahaan gaye"!!and shook the finger..as Laxmi bai cajoled her.."chii ganda..leave it.."and Guddi obeyed..
There was a knock and dr Rajiv Khatri entered..looking for dr Ashutosh. .but startled to find the lil imp inside..trying to get on to her dad's  chair..He looked at nandlal..questions in his eyes..nandlal smiled n said"dr Ashutosh  ki beti hai..school se aai hai"!and Guddi interrupted "oh no..aayi nahi..papa got me..unki emergency thi na..isiliye..i am waiting..mamma busy in ODP"!!dr Khatri seemed compl5disarmed n extende his hand to tousle her curly hair but Guddi drew away..to which he reacted by extending his hand "meri friend banogi errr...miss..."Guddi looked at him n answered"Guddi..i am Guddi..hmm banoongi..per aap boring to nahi ho..arav type"??and dr khatri controlled his laughter n added "boring..nahi to ..i am very interesting. ."!and Guddi smiled n tested"tab phir batao is toy ke clothes kahaan gaye..itta ugly pugly kyun hai "??she asked pointing to the skeleton. .Dr Khatri scratched his head then answered "uske paas clothes to hain hi nahi..aur usse aapke papa ne yahaan rakha hai..jisse jab patients injection nahi kein..to unhe scare kar sakein"!!Guddi giggled.."yeh scary thodi hai..hes funny...funny bunny"!!dr Khatri remembered he was on duty..n said"bye guddi..i hv to go.."n guddi frowned"aapki bhi emergency. .yahaan sab ki emergency rehti hai "!!
Dr Khatri walked out..wanting to tell dr Nidhi that he had befriended her sweeylt lil daughter...and as he hurried he collided with a pretty young dr..and her stetho fell...as she snarled"cant you see"!!the irrepressible dr Khatri shot back "you blinded me...er..dr "n then reading her i card"dr Aahna"!!and Aahana frowned..as she went past..in a breeze as dr Khatri exclaimed"phewww what looks...what temper...interesting. .v interesting "!!and went on ..only to find nidhi busy in her opd!!
Baba had tecd Ashu's whasapp  saying guddi was with him in kgh n hed drop her by 2!he was a lil worried..the car was with cv ..n hed come after picking up Nishu...poor Guddi..baba thought must be so bored at the hospital!!was baba right???
"Didi.."said Lil Guddi after she had examined dr Ashutosh's drawers n played with his ring..n kept it back..carefully "mamna says..jo cheez jhaan se lo wahin rakho.."and laxmi bai nodded..they all knew what a good mother nidhi was..and lookingat the child she realised she must be hungry.."beta aap kuch khaaogey.."?a fuse was lit as guddi recalled what her dad had told her..n asked"kya hai..yahaan pe"??and as Nandlal tried telling her..Guddi clapped in excitement n added "paav bhaji..aaloo paratha..maggi aur pepsi.."laxmi bai smiled..n asked "aap itta nahi kha sakoge.."to which pat came Guddi's  reply "hum sab share karenge..party .karenge..dont worry..papa sab bill pay ker denge..."and as she insisted ..laxmi bai realised the good values of sharing that had been inculcated by her parents n asked "canteen chalogi..."Guddi was excited but suddenly remembered  her dad's  finger "cabin me rehna"n pouted "nahi cabin me rehna..papa bola"!!
In ten minutes time Guddi sitting on The world famous neurosurgeon 's chair..with 4 cushions under her was smacking pav bhaji while she insisted that nandlal n laxmi bai to have the other stuff..and as Sulekha bai came in for work..she too joined the party..as Guddi narrated"papa khilate hain mujhe ..aise..n "added with an innocent   smile "nishu ko bhi..aur kabhi kabhi mamma ko bhi..jab kehte hain "niddhi..tum tired ho"!!and the nurses laughed at the innocent banter...
Food over..laxmi bai cleaned up n asked "koi game kheloge.."??Guddi thought n then cried"CRICKET"!!!!!n nandlal was aghast...cricket in dr Hardstone 's cabin!!!
Sulekha bai laughed n looking at the stetho of dr Ashutosh  ..asked "dr dr khelogi gudiya"??Guddi nodded"main Guddi hoon..Guddi Mathur d/o dr Ashutosh  n Dr nidhi mathur ..4 Carton road Lucknow"!she rattled off all the information! !
Dr Ashutosh  was through with his surgery n as he stepped out he almost bumped into nidhi hurrying out of opd..and he steadied her in his arms...as the drs passing by smiled...while dr Ashutosh  was almost falling off into love once again...with his wife ofcourse!!"arre woh Guddi hai cabin mein...chalo"and as he explained an aghast nidhi..she hurried down"pata nahi kya kya ho gaya hoga ab tak...mujge kyun nahi..."and both seemed shocked to find the door of the cabin ajar ..a queue of about 12 nurses wardboys going in slowly...nidhi n ashutosh opened the door n peeped in...
"Dr"Guddi was in the chair wearing her dad's  coat..its sleeves pushed up.. with the stetho around her..neck..and inserted in one ear..as sulekha bai stood behind her ..n Guddi shouted "next patient"and a ward boy went in as nidhi put a finger to her lips...
Guddi asked "kya plobrem..problem hai"?mispronouncing like nidhi..as dr ashutosh looked at her..
Guddi examined with a stetho n said"yeh to emergency hai...operate karna padega..."!!and as all laughed..n then stood up seeing dr nidhi n ashutosh. .Guddi cried "pappa..mamma..dekho we were playing dr dr...aur humne party bhi ki..aap bill pay kerna...aur ek friend bhi banaya.."!and she wriggled down n tried to run to her parents but almost fell in the oversized coat..as dr Ashutosh  caught her in his strong arms n lifted her up..as the staff left..nidhi thanking all of them ..n Ashutosh  sighed n looked at Guddi.."Guddi tumhara main kya karoon"??Guddi seemed non plussed n then gave a witty reply "arre papa..pyaar karo aur kya..my best Papa"!!and hugged him as Ashutosh kissed her hair...but looked at her mother..nidhi standing right there..n recalling the moment years ago...when she ..a naughty intern had worn his coat..n was searching for his car keys...today their dsughter had almost repeated the act...
Ashutosh  extended his hand to nidhi..n she held it..as their eyes were locked..recalling the millions of joys n sorrows that they had witnessed in this cabin...
N suddenlt Guddi lifted her head n spoke"chalo mamma..ghar...i am hungry...aur haan school very bad..yahaan achcha hai..mai kal se yehi aaoongi..dr dr khelne..maxi ko.leke..."n ashutosh nidhi sighed!!!n both had the same question "Guddi..tumhara hum kya karein"!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters