Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

TELLYBUZZ ARTICLE AUR PYAAR TAGGED

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

"I am playing characters which are of my real age" : Jaanvi Sangwan

After playing the character of strict Jwala Devi in Zee TV's popular show Hitler Didi, Jaanvi is now enjoying playing soft characters in recently launched two shows; Jaanvi speaks more on the same in conversation with TellyBuzz...

Jaanvi Sangwan who was recently seen in Zee TV's popular show Hitler Didi, is now seen in recently launched shows which are Sony TV's Main Naa Bhoolungi and Zee TV's Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. Jaanvi is happy playing these characters and managing her shoot timings quite well between these two shows. These shows have given her an opportunity to play the characters that are different from what she has played in the earlier show and she will be seen in a new look too.

Here is Jaanvi sharing the details about the characters in the shows...

Talking about the characters, Jaanvi says, "I am playing positive characters in both the shows. I am playing the role of a mother in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, who cares for her daughter and she is worried about her marriage. The show is very positive, soft and a family oriented show. My character is very positive in the show😳. I have got to play a very soft character in this show as compared to what I had played in Hitler Didi. My role was a very strong character. I am playing the main lead aka Vikas Manaktala's mother in Main Naa Bhoolungi who cares for her son."😳

When asked Jaanvi about how is she managing the shoot timings of the two shows, she adds, "A same kind of track is going on in both the shows. In one show, I am preparing for the wedding of my daughter and in the other show, I am preparing for the wedding of my son which is quite interesting. Though it's little difficult to cope up but I am managing well because of the blessings of God."

After playing characters which were not similar to her real age, Jaanvi is now happy playing characters which are similar to her age in real as she states, "My looks were quite different in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, Miley Jab Hum Tum and Hitler Didi. Now, I have been given a colorful look which I am enjoying a lot. I used to think that why I am only getting to play the characters which are more than my age but now I am playing these characters of my age and I have got an opportunity to dress up well with make-up and clothes. It feels nice and great when you get a chance to experiment with your looks when you play different kind of characters. After playing so many strong characters, I have got to play these soft characters which I feel is little easy to portray and I am enjoying my new look which is quite natural for me."

Jaanvi is a travel buff and this is what keeps her busy when she is not shooting. She tell us, "I love traveling a lot, visit new places, click lots of pictures and keep uploading them (laughs). I keep going to Lonavala and nearby places to Mumbai like Goa, Matheran, Mahableshwar, etc. Sometimes, I have to cancel my plans because of my shoot schedules. Now, I am planning to go to Mahableshwar very soon whenever I will get my next break."  

We asked Jaanvi about how is the new team to work with and she answers, "I am working with people with whom I have worked earlier as well in the previous shows. It's a feeling of Apnapan on both the sets. The directors and all other people are very good in both the shows. I have got equal recognition from all the shows which I have done earlier and I am enjoying doing these shows."  

Way to go Jaanvi!
 wow jhanvi is playing sameer  mom from maina bhoolongi 😳and arpitas mom from aur pyaar 😳that nice i see booth shows 😳😳