Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

TB article - Makkar Sankranti to bring Raj and Avni together

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
guyzzz

this is TB article...
comment on dis...this will help in ratings

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18424-makar-sakranti-to-bring-raj-and-avani-little-closer-to-each-othe.htm

Rajan Shahi's newly launched show Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya on Zee TV, is all set to enthrall its viewers with its Makar Sakranti sequence in which the families will be seen having a gala time celebrating the festival with full spirit.

Our source says, "In the upcoming episodes of the show, there will be a Makar Sakranti celebration wherein the viewers will see Avani and her Bauji having lots of fun while flying a kite and having lots of sweets as well. A little bit of tension will crop up during this festivity as Bauji will decide to test Arpita whether is she the perfect girl for the Khandelwal family or not. On the other side, Avani (Kanchi Singh) will take Raj's help in ordering sweets for her house and for which they talk with each other over the phone without knowing each other's identity. They were the first ones to wish each other on the occasion of the festival and they feel connected to each other for the first time."

When contacted Kanchi aka Avani, she said, "It was a very nice experience shooting for this kite flying sequence where babuji and I had lots of fun. I do know a little bit of kite flying in real (laughs). It is a very nice sequence coming up in the show where Raj (Mishkat Varma) and Avani talk to each other on the phone."

So will Avani and Raj's phone conversation bring them closer and make them fall in love? Well, only time will tell
Edited by ShivinkiJas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SanVi.

Jao jao jald jao 😆

tu bhi jaa...tumhe bhi bola hai 😛
Senoritaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

tu bhi jaa...tumhe bhi bola hai 😛

ohlala mishkat ko tag kiya ho n me na jao aisa ho sakta hai kya?
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SanVi.

ohlala mishkat ko tag kiya ho n me na jao aisa ho sakta hai kya?

haan dekh liyaa...sanju ne sanse pehle comment kiyaa...😉
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...Wow great news...eagerly waiting...