Hum ne li hai... Shapath

TOI: Manish Goel to play a double role in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Manish Goel to play a double role in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath
Manish Goel to play a double role in Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath

Manish Goel, who was last seen playing a super villain in the maha movie episode of Firework Production's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath aired onLife OK, has once again been roped in for the fiction crime thriller. But this time the actor will be seen playing a challenging double role.

Sources inform that the production house is coming up with an interesting story whereinManish will be seen playing a double of a 55 year old and a 25 year old man. The story will revolve around an old scientist who travels back in time to take a revenge on people. To make the episode even more gripping the makers have planned to show a futuristic city of 2035 and the current era of 2014. The scientist played by Manish will travel back in time from 2035 to 2014 to seek revenge.

When contacted, Manish confirmed the news and said, "I think I am very fortunate that I have got a chance to play such a role. We don't see producers coming up with such challenging roles on TV as they have to deliver episodes on time and such stories need a good amount of time in pre-production. We rarely see people actually investing so much on TV. So, when this role came to me, I was very excited because as an actor I love challenging myself with experimental roles. Here, the role gives me a chance to be seen in two different characters in a single frame and I am just too excited about it."

Like the production house even Manish is leaving no stone unturned in making his two characters distinct from each other. The actor will be sporting a clean shaven look first time after his stint inNach Baliye, "I am doing whatever it takes to make both the characters look different from each other. I will be sporting a clean shaven look after 7 years and I have also cut my hair short for the role. I have modulated my voice for the older character to make it look more real. I just hope all this hard work pays-off and this leads to something very interesting," concludes Manish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Will this be the age reduction episode tonight?  Or is he in a different episode?